مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : امتحان متوقع لاولى ثانوى

مستر محمد حامد
16-01-2009, 07:15 PM
الى طلاب الصف الاول الثانوى :
امتحان تجربة مع اطيب التمنيات بالتوفيق
1- Finish the following dialogue:
Salma : What are you reading?
Fatma : It's a very nice novel.
Salma : Really? ........................................(1)....... ......................?
Fatma : Naguib Mahfouz.
Salma : .................................................( 2)................................?
Fatma : Yes, he wrote many other novels.
Salma : It sounds he's a great writer.
Fatma : Of course. ...............................(3)................ ..............
Salma : Nobel Prize! ...........................(4).................... .................?
Fatma : OK.When I've finished it, I'll lend it to you
3- Write what you would say in each of the following situations:
1-Your friend asks you about the story you've chosen to write about and why.
2-Your teacher asks you what Oliver's life was like.
3-You would like to use your friend's telephone.
4-Hossam suggests spending a week in Ras El-Bar. You agree.
5-It's too hot. You ask your brother to switch the fan on.
6-You refuse your sister's suggestion to spend the night watching TV.
7-Ali suggested buying your father a present and you agreed.
8-Your friend says, "Let's go shopping." You don't agree.
9-You advise your brother to wash his hands before eating.
10-You invite your friend to your birthday party.
11-You ask your friend s opinion about the football match.
12-Your friend apologizes for breaking your camera and you aren’t angry
13-Maha is opening a tin of fish. It looks swollen. You advise her.
14-Your brother bought a new shirt. He asks your opinion.
15-A friend visits you at home and offers you a nice present.
16-You don't accept your friend's apology for losing your pen.
17-A tourist asks you the way to Sheraton Hotel. You give him directions.
18-Your friend got a bad mark in English and he asks your advice.
19-Someone thanks you for repairing his car.
20-Your friend invites you to visit him at home and you agree.
21-A tourist asks you how he gets to the Egyptian museum.
22-3Your friend, "Oh! I haven't got any money with me"
23-You are tired of your work. You ask your father's advice.
24-You want to borrow your friend's book.
25-Your friend invites you to go with him to the cinema next Thursday and you agree.
4- Choose the correct answer from a, b, c or d:
1- A person who studies buildings and tools from the past is a/an………
a) engineer b) mechanic c) professor d) archaeologist
2- The ..... of my daughter's school is a very clever woman. a) singer b) actress c) headmistress d) professor
3- There are wonderful..... at the Temple of Karnak. a) statues b) houses c) schools d) classes
4-Dr Zewail.......... the femto second. a) invented b) invited c) discovered d)made
5-Dr El-Baz …..… astronauts advice on where they should land on the moon. a) took b)gave c)did d)had
6- ........... his help, I got high marks. a) Because b)As c) Thanks to d) Although
7- When the spaceship on the moon, the .......... came out to collect rocks and soil.
a) travelers p) passengers c) astronauts d) geologists
8-Remote sensing is the use of..... to take pictures of the earth. a) magazines b) satellites c) stones d) televisions
9- Charles Dickens wrote great.......... like, "Oliver Twist" and "A Tale of Two Cities".
a) plays b) novels c) reports d) poems
10- Thieves must go to ............. . a) the cinema b) prison c) the restaurant d) school
11- TV presenters .... sports stars on most favourite TV programmes. a) test b) interview c) examine d) check
12-Oliver is the main ..in Dickens' story "Oliver Twist" a) actor b) actress c) character d) student
13- If you spend too much money, you will be... debt. a) on b)at c)over d)in
14- Oliver Twist grew up in a ................ . a) workshop b) garage c) factory d) workhouse
15-The gang .... the child and kept him as a hostage. a) found b) held c) helped d) kidnapped
16-The writer wrote a/an .......... of his own life. a) biography b) autobiography c) paragraph d) e-mail
17-Wise people should learn the ........... of the stories they read. a) morals b) minerals c) mirrors d) mayors
18- The weather is .......... good today. a) quit b) quiet c) quite d) quietly
19- I always set the alarm to...sure I'll get up on time a) take b)do c)make d)wake
20-The human brain ................ about 1 kg. a) weighs b) costs c)buys d) sells
21-Brains store past .................... a) memories b) souvenirs c) museums d) merchants
22- Fishing and cycling are ........ activities. a)indoor b) indoors c) outdoor d) outdoors
23-Fishermen use ....... to attract fish to their nets or fishing lines. a) base b) biscuits c)bait d) basis
24-Now, people use modern fishing ........... to practise their hobby of catching fish. a) rows b) lines c) links d)lies
25-Bones that form a human or animal's body are called the ........ a) skin b) skeleton c) skill d) skull
26-An ... is someone who works for an employer to learn a skill or craft.
a) apostrophe b) apparatus c) appearance d) apprentice
27- "The Old Man and the Sea" is a fight between one man and ..........
a) nation b) nature c) scenery d) landscape
28-When two countries fight each other, they are at…… a) peace b) war c) love d) silence
29-The crew couldn't control the ship during the ... . a) holiday b) vacation c) storm d) ball
30-The thief told the police......... detail how he broke into the house. a) on b) at c) in d) with
31-Novels, poetry and drama form the .... of a language. a) learning b) literature c) nature d) headline
32-I read the ..... of the newspaper before moving to the details. a) heads b) titles c) headlines d) pictures
33- The man walked .......... to work. a) slower b) slowest c) slow d) slowly
34- The school........... visited our classes last week. a) conductor b) educator c) inspector d) instructor
35- The speaker thinks it is going to rain because the sky is really….. a) sunny b) dark c) fine d) mild
36-These days,cars can use ... made from vegetables a) drink b) food c) juice d) oil
37- Cars, buses and lorries cause air ............. . a) delusion b) raids c) pollution d) illusion
38- I got stuck in a traffic .......... for 45 minutes on the way to work today. a) jar b)jam c) jaw HI d) jail
39-If you sit in a traffic jam in Cairo, your lungs will fill with the| ......... from cars.
a) dirt b) rubbish c) exhaust d) light
40-A .... stores electricity for a car, radio or watch. a) balloon b) bag c) briefcase d) battery
41............ are parts of our body that fill with air when we breathe.
a) Test b) Kidneys c) Lungs d) Fingers
42-Air which is polluted by exhaust can ........ your health. a) damage b) denounce c)deny d) deposit
43-Now, all cars .......... petrol more efficiently than in the past. a) burn b)move c) exploit d)form
44-Scientists have ... engines which use natural gas. a) drawn b) painted c) designed d) discovered
45-In an electric car, when the battery is empty, the petrol engine takes ... a) after b)over c)part d) action
46-Scientists have also discovered that cars can run ..... vegetable oil. a) across b)on c)away d)after
47-Some time in the future, there will be no oil in the world, so we need to find a/an ...... for petrol.
a) engagement b) replacement c)enjoyment d) entertainment
48-Engineers are now working ...... a new type of car battery. a)out b) up to c)on d) against
49-We don't know who is to blame .......... pollution. a)for b)on c)at d)out
50- Three hundred people died .......... bird flu. a) by b) about c)on d)of
51…………………protects us from infections diseases. a) Clean b) Cleanly c) Cleaned d) Cleanlines
52- The ..... of bird flu in the world started in Asia a) break in b) outbreak c) breakthrough d) break
53-Bird flu can ............ from an infected bird to another. a) go b)pass c) leave d)move
54- ............ is personal cleanliness. a) Sanitation b) Hygiene c) Laundry d)Soap
55-Sanitation is .............. cleanliness. a) personal b) special c) secret d) public
56- Means of ............. in Egypt are not cheap. a)transfer b)transport c)transplant d)translation
57-The tourists would like to go .......... around the country. a) looking b) viewing c) sightseeing d) staring
58-The Eiffel Tower is the most famous metal............. in the world. a) statue b) structure c) culture d) sculpture
59-The Statue of Liberty ....... at the entrance of New York harbour. a) walks b) waits c) stands d) looks
60-There are more ..in New York than any other city a) clouds b) stars c) skyscrapers d) flies
61- Fancy .................. you after ages! a) to meet b) meeting c) met d) been met
62. Your battery is empty. It needs ……. A- recharging b-filling c- pushing d-shocking
63- When she was 16, my cousin won the .... tennis championship. a) junior b) major c) professional d) athlete
64- Plants grow very quickly in the .................... of our garden a) space b) underground c) floor d)soil
65- We did a ....... at school today. I answered all the questions correctly. a) race b) sail c) quiz d) play
5- Read the text below, then write the word which best fits each space:
Oliver Twist is a story of a little boy who suffered in his childhood. He grew up in a workhouse because his mother had ……(1)………when he was born. Life for the young boy was ……..(2)……...When he asked for more food because he was hungry, he was ………(3)……., so Oliver ran away to London. There , he met a boy called Jack Dawkins who was in a ………(4)…….of thieves. An old man , Fagin had ………(5)…….the gang how to be ………(6)..……, and Oliver went to live with them.
6- Rewrite the following sentences, using the word(s) in brackets, :
1-Ahmed never watches programmes in English on TV. (doesn't)
2-It's a habit for him to visit his uncle on Sundays. (usually)
3-He always comes late. (is)
4- He never comes early. (doesn't)
5-Do you like watching football? (interested in)
6- When did you finish your homework? (How long)
7-How long ago did you start playing squash? (When)
8-My mother cleaned all the rooms. (were)
9-He never speaks on the radio and television. (doesn't)
10-She helped other women to succeed in education. (used to)
12-It's Ahmed's habit to go to the club twice a week. (usually)
13-He went to Alex. Then he bought the car. (After)
14-I am not a bird so I cant fly. (If)
15-She studied English then she watched TV. (Until)
16- He was watching television when his uncle came. (While)
17- He had an accident as he was crossing the street. (When)
18- During his sleep, his money was stolen. (While)
19- When I was young, I played tennis. (used to)
20-Samy was watering the garden when it began to rain. ( While)

6- I wanted to buy 5 books yesterday but I bought only 3 because I didn't have enough money. If I had enough money, I would have bought all the books I want to buy. My brother doesn't lend me any money when I asked him. If he had lent me some, he wouldsolve my problem.

7- Answer only four questions :
1- Why did Oliver leave the workhouse and go to London?
2-How did Egypt honour Abu Heif ?
3- What did Oliver discover about Monks?
4- What did Oliver discover about Monks?
5- Why do you think the old man went fishing alone?
6- Why do you think the old man went fishing alone?
7- Why is cleanliness important?
8- How does your brain help you learn and remember ?
9-What happened to Cordelia and her father ?
10- Why is it important for us to find a replacement for petrol soon ?
11-What should we thank Dr Elbaz for ?
12-What is the moral of Oliver Twist ?

8-The Reader

1- What did the stranger do when the writer slowed down his car ?
2-How did Mr D feel when he reached Exeter ?
3-Why did the writer boast about his business ?
4-How did the writer’s problem with names put him in difficulties ?
B- Read this quotation and answer the questions :

“ God’s will be done “

1-who said this statement ? How did he feel ?
2-Why couldn’t he prove his innocence ?
3-Who could help him and how ?
9-Translate into Arabic :
1- Man is by nature free . Freedom is his first and dearest thing . It gives him the right to think as he likes.
2- The world’s supplies of oil will dru up in the future ,so scientists are looking for other sources of energy .
3- The Egyptian monuments and museums attract millions of tourists from all over the world. We ought to exert more efforts to increase the number of tourists visiting Egypt nowadays.
4- Tourism is one of the most important sources of national income in several many countries.
5- Do you think that there is a contradiction between globalization and national identity ?
6- All of Muslims and Christians are united in loving our dear country Egypt and work for her prosperity / welfare.
11- Egypt has achieved great in industrial, educational and modern technology fields.
Translate into English

1- عليك بأتباع قواعد الصحة والنظافة الشخصية والعامة لتجنب الأمراض المعدية.

2- تفخر مصر بأبنائها العظماء مثل دكتور أحمد زويل والكاتب العالمى نجيب محفوظ اللذين حصلا على جائزة نوبل

Thuraya Hisham
16-01-2009, 08:25 PM
جميل يا مستر محمد

مستر محمد حامد
16-01-2009, 08:29 PM
شكرا على الرد

Monier
16-01-2009, 08:35 PM
شكرا ليك يا مستر

koki2007
17-01-2009, 02:22 AM
والله الواحد بيستغرب ليه الملفات متنزلش ورد ولا المفروض هانحلها على النت اون لاين
عامه الف شكر

مستر محمد حامد
17-01-2009, 08:40 AM
والله الواحد بيستغرب ليه الملفات متنزلش ورد ولا المفروض هانحلها على النت اون لاين
عامه الف شكر

معليشى يا كوكى النت مبهدلنا

MOANSS
17-01-2009, 09:04 PM
الرجاء المشاركة معى انا عضو جديد واتمنى المزيد من المعلومات عن اصدقاء الموقع

مستر . سعيد ابراهيم
17-01-2009, 11:08 PM
رائع يا مستر بجد

Mr naser
17-01-2009, 11:12 PM
موفق دائما يامستر

hagadel2
18-01-2009, 09:08 AM
شغل رائع جزاك الله خيرا وجعله فى ميزان حسناتك

الف شكر مستر محمد حامد

اعمالك الرائعة مع اعدادى ياريت نشوف زيها مع ثانوى

اخوكم / عادل القللى

emy_o
19-01-2009, 11:25 AM
رائع وجميل لك الشكر الجزيل

مستر محمد حامد
21-01-2009, 08:08 AM
والله انا فى غاية السعادة لما اجد مستر سعيد ومستر عبد الناصر ومستر عادل يردوا عموما جزاكم الله خبرا

ahmaadmay
22-01-2009, 01:20 AM
الله ينور يا حمادة

emy_o
22-01-2009, 07:55 PM
شكر ا ااااااااااااااااا يا مستر

AhmedElromy
22-01-2009, 08:17 PM
شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

AhmedElromy
22-01-2009, 08:18 PM
شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا ااااااااااااااااا

"..the Myth.."
23-01-2009, 06:34 PM
متشكر علي الامتحان
"..the Myth.."

Mr. Bayoumy Ghreeb
11-12-2015, 11:36 AM
امتحان اكثر من ممتاز