مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : for Toppers only

mrososeng
24-01-2010, 03:30 PM
An English Exam for Advanced Students
But evaluate it ,please ,after downloading and reading it

Mr.Ayman El Beheiry
24-01-2010, 11:15 PM
thanx geddan ya Mr. for such a great exam model... but if u please, may u attach the answers cos our students need to make sure they are on the right track.
i'd love to add that the comprehension is somewhat higher in level ,, but for toppers it's interesting
accept my greetings dear Mr.

ola omar
24-01-2010, 11:23 PM
1. You meet a friend after he has been away for long.
2. You want to know whether Ali visited Alexandria before or not.
ممكن الاجابه علي السؤالين دول

mrososeng
25-01-2010, 02:23 AM
thanx geddan ya Mr. for such a great exam model... but if u please, may u attach the answers cos our students need to make sure they are on the right track.

i'd love to add that the comprehension is somewhat higher in level ,, but for toppers it's interesting
Thank you ,Mr Ayman for your reply. I'll try to attach the answers in a day as I'm really busy these days. I'd also like to tell you that I quoted this passage from 2009 exams but I've changed the three choice sentences and two of my pupils got the full mark. I'm used to training my students to such exams as our governorate (Dakahlia) is always famous for its, to some extent,difficult exams.

mrososeng
25-01-2010, 02:27 AM
1. You meet a friend after he has been away for long.
2. You want to know whether Ali visited Alexandria before or not.
ممكن الاجابه علي السؤالين دول
1. Where have you been? I missed you so much or Fancy seeing you
2. Have you ever visited Alex, Ali?

mrososeng
25-01-2010, 03:12 AM

Here's the model answer Mr Ayman. But I want to tell you that these answers are from the paper of a 3rd year prep pupil. May Allah keep her

Mr.Ayman El Beheiry
25-01-2010, 09:38 AM
thanx for your effort dear Mr.
May Allah keep your brilliant students and their genius teacher

أ/ محمد عبد العظيم
25-01-2010, 09:42 AM
جزاك الله خيراً

ibrahimsafi
01-01-2014, 08:42 PM
thank u very much

meah71
08-01-2014, 11:10 PM