22-05-2013, 04:57 AM
شكرا جزيلا

هند سليم11
22-05-2013, 06:41 AM
goooooooooooooooooooood

mazen 2011
22-05-2013, 07:16 AM
as iI tried many times
"I met him at the embassy yesterday. He's the half-brother to the King of Ruritania."
George Featherly
Rassendyll

"She's a lady who's well known for her wealth and ambition."
Bertram
Rassendyll
"I don't think he likes being only a Duke."
Featherly
Rassendyll

"I don't know if you can be good friends if you want the same thing."
The hotel owner
Rassendyll

"Duke Michael would like to be King, too, I'm sure."
The hotel owner
Rassendyll

"I feel quite sorry for the Duke, but it's right that the older brother becomes king."
Rassendyll
The hotel owner
"She was a guest of the Duke of Strelsau,"
Featherly
Rassendyll

"I believe she and her servants were guests of
Duke Michael."
Rassendyll
The police chief
"Let's hope we're all alive tonight."
Colonel Sapt
Rassendyll

"Only if you stay alive as long as that,"
Colonel Sapt
Rassendyll

"you will ride as fast as you can to the border and try to leave the country before it's light. ''
Colonel Sapt

Rassendyll

"You must leave the country as soon as you can. But you need a permit to leave the city."
Colonel Sapt

Rassendyll

"If you don't go to Strelsau, Duke Michael will be King tonight, and the King will either be dead or in prison,"
Colonel Sapt

Rassendyll

"Of course it's a risk, but we must have a King in Strelsau, or the city will belong to Michael within 24 hours "
Colonel Sapt
Rassendyll

"Yes, you must leave here before they arrive,"
Antoinette de Mauban
Rassendyll
"If all's well, why go there? And if all isn't well, I fear there'll be a trap."
Max Holf
The Duke

"Is all is well sir?,"
Freyler
Rassendyll

"That's why they said that all's well. But when did they find out?"
Rassendyll
Colonel Sapt
But what's happened to your hand? Are you hurt?
Fritz
Rassendyll

"You've hurt your hand,"
The Duke
Rassendyll
"You do know that Michael will be very angry."
Flavia
Rassendyll

"So you don't mind making Michael angry?"
Flavia
Rassendyll

"Duke Michael won't like it if you become too popular with his people, you know."
Fritz

Rassendyll

"It's not just your red hair that makes you different from your brother,"
Rose
Rassendyll

"They say the King has red hair, just like you!"
The daughter of the hotel owner
Rassendyll

"How do you know the King has red hair?"
The hotel owner

"Many men have red hair like me,"
Rassendyll

"We don't often see it in our country unless you're part of the King's family,"
Rassendyll
"Although you look like identical twins, you do not have identical personalities or skills."
Sapt and Fritz

Rassendyll

"The King likes to live well,"
Fritz
Rassendyll
"But the Duke knows where the real King is, and all his men know!"
Rassendyll
Colonel Sapt

"But I think the King's still alive, and I don't think they'll do anything to him if you're in the capital."
Colonel Sapt
Rassendyll

" And he cannot accuse Rassendyll of anything
because then people will know that he's kidnapped the King."
Colonel Sapt
Fritz

"And we cannot accuse him in public without admitting that I'm not the real King,"
Rassendyll
Sapt and Fritz

Because then people would know you've kidnapped the real King
Rassendyll
Hentzau

"So no one can do anything! It's a stalemate!"
Fritz
Rassendyll and Colonel Sapt
"But wait. Half of Michael's Six Men are in Strelsau with the Duke."
Fritz
Rassendyll and Colonel Sapt

" Only half? Then that means the other half are guarding the King,"
Colonel Sapt
Fritz

"So that means the King must be alive. If the King were dead, all the Six Men would be here with the Duke."
Fritz
Rassendyll
We can offer you a safe journey to the
border and fifty thousand English pounds,"
Detchard
Rassendyll

He offers you a safe journey to the border and a million gold pieces."

Hentzau

Rassendyll

"I'll give you fifty thousa1d pieces of gold if you do what I ask you tomorrow night,"
Rassendyll
Johann
"He also realises his position in society has responsibilities."
Rose
Rassendyll

"You only see opportunities in yours."
Rose
Rassendyll

“ to a man like me opportunities are responsibilities .”
Rassendyll
Rose

"I've learned all about duties and responsibilities"
Rassendyll
Flavia

“a person with a position in society has responsibilities.”
Rassendyll
The reader

“without a position in society, we all have a duty
to help other people when we can, and we all
become better people for doing so.”
Rassendyll
The reader
"Yes, you look very like the King of Ruritania,"
Rose
Rassendyll

" He looks just like the King!"
One of the king’s men
Another one of the king’s men

"He's about the same height as the King, too!"
Colonel Sapt
Fritz

"Whether I like it or not, you can't help looking like me."
The king
Rassendyll

"People say he only likes hunting and good food."
The hotel owner
Rassendyll

"Let's say he prefers eating to action, but he's a kind man and he's our King. We'd do anything for him."
Fritz

Rassendyll

mazen 2011
22-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Burlesdon مقاطعة في انجلترا يحكمها روبرت أخو رودولف راسندل
Ruritania دولة وهمية في وسط أوروبا بالقرب من ألمانيا يتحدث أهلها اللغة الألمانية
Zenda مدينة صغيرة على بعد 80 كم من العاصمة بها غابة وقلعة شهيرة تخص الدوق مايكل
Strelsau عاصمة روريتانيا به حي قديم يسكنه الفقراء ذو شوارع ضيقة وحي حديث ذو شوارع واسعة وبيوت كبيرة يسكنه الأغنياء
The inn Rassendyll met the inn keeper ,her daughter and johann
The summer house : Rassendyll met Antoinette
Tarlenheim house : Rassendyll stay with Sapt &Fritz and the ten men
The hunting lodge : - The king invited Rassendyll to dinner
- The king was poisoned
- Jossef was killed The king was kidnapped
- Rassendyll had his first fight with the Dukes men Who came to bury jossef’s body
The castle of zenda ; The king was kept prisoner
The mansion : - the Duke kept Antoinette - The Duke was killed by Rupert

mazen 2011
22-05-2013, 07:21 AM
The plans

Rassendyll plan To attend the coronation of King Rudolf the Fifth and he told his family He was going to the Alps to write a book about social problems in the country.

Sapt’s plan1- he planned to replace the poisoned king with Rassendyll to prevent duke Michael from taking the crown

2- he planned to make Michael worried more by asking Rassendyll to complete the game and return to Strelsau

2- Rudolf Rassendyll's life was in danger, so Sapt ordered six men to follow him
Wherever he went.

Duke Michael 1- planned to poison the king to take the throne

2- planned to kill Rudolf Rassendyl at the summer house and take his body into the old town. The body would be found and Michael would arrest Colonel Sapt and Captain Fritz for murdering Rudolf Rassendyl. Then a messenger would be sent to Zenda and the real King would be murdered too

3- If the castle was attacked, Detchard would kill the King. Then the body would be put down the pipe After that, Detchard would escape through the pipe and swim across the moat.

4- If the castle was attacked by a large group of soldiers, they would do the same thing, but one of the Six Men would take the King's place. Michael would say that he was only keeping one of the Six Men as prisoner because he had been rude to Antoinette.

Rupert’s plan :

1-Rupert told Rassendyll to attack the castle bravely بشجاعة but Sapt, Fritz, Michael and the King had to die. In this case, Rassendyll would stay King and Rupert would have a reward
2-to punish Antoinette for sending secret letters to Rassendyll
Rassendyll's plan to gain popularity
1-. My plan was to make myself as popular as I could, and say nothing bad about Michael. In this way, I could hope to stop the poorer people of Strelsau from thinking badly about me. Then, if there were a fight, perhaps people would not want to follow Michael, although of course I hoped there would not be such a fight.
2-he hoped to have the support of the Princess
Rassendyll's plan to rescue the king
· Sapt would take some men to the front door of the mansion. When Johann opened the door, they would quickly enter and tie up the servants if they did not want to help the King. At the same time Madame de Mauban would cry out for help from her room. The Duke would come to see what was happening, and they could kill him. Then there would only be two men left guarding the King, so they would need to move quickly before they hurt the King

mazen 2011
22-05-2013, 07:24 AM
sorry that's all what I can do
Offers
1-One of Michael's men (Detchard) offered Rudolf Rassendyl a safe journey to the border and fifty thousand English pounds. He pretended that he had accepted the offer
2- One of Michael's men( Rupert ) offered Rassendyll a safe journey to the border and a million gold pieces, but Rassendyll refused the offer.
3- Rassendyll promised to give Johann fifty thousand pieces of gold if he did what he asked him to do the next night.

mazen 2011
22-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Reports

1- the King was at the Castle of Zenda. Three of Michael's Six men were guarding the King at the Castle. The drawbridge was nearly always kept up and nobody was allowed into the building without Michael's or Rupert's permission.

2 -people of Strelsau heard that the king was badly injured while hunting in the woods
From the Chief of Police.

1-The report said that Michael left the capital and went to Zenda. An hour later, three of his men followed him. Detchard had a bandage around his arm.

2- people of the capital wanted the King to marry Princess Flavia as soon as possible. If this didn't happen, the Princess should marry Michael

· -A visit from the Chief of Policethe British Ambassador had reported that an Englishman called Rassendyll had disappeared near the town of Zenda. They had found his bags at a nearby train station, and a man called Mr Featherly from Paris believed he was travelling with Madame de Mauban. The Chief of Police asked if Rassendyll knew her
· the people in Strelsau did not like the fact that the king had been away from them for so long. To keep them happy, he sent messengers رسل to tell them that Flavia and the king had arranged a date for their wedding
The letters

1- a letter from Antoinette de Mauban asked him to meet her at the summer house as she wanted to tell him something very important about his life. She asked him to come alone

2- The Princess received two letters. The first letter was from Michael, inviting her to visit Zenda. The second letter was from Antoinette de Mauban who warned Flavia not to accept any invitation from Michael and not to go anywhere without many guards.

3-Rassendyll got a message from Antoinette de Mauban. She told him that the Duke discovered that she helped him that night in the summer house. He was keeping her a prisoner in his mansion because he couldn't trust her

4- Rassendyll gave Johann a letter to Antoinette de Mauban asked her to cry out for help from her room. The Duke would come to see what was happening, and they could take him.

Rassendyll mistakes

Rudolf Rassendyll didn't realize that Michael was waiting outside as he couldn't enter without the King's permission.
Rudolf Rassendyl told Flavia that when he was younger, he didn't realise that a position in society had responsibilities. He thought he didn't need to worry about society as he believed that was someone else's job.

Rudolf Rassendyll's injury

- 1-In the hunting lodge One of Michael's men shot Rudolf Rassendyll in his finger .
- 2-In Tarlenheim house Rupert told Rassendyll that he wanted to shake hands with him. He suddenly stabbed him in the shoulder with his knife.
- 3- While rescuing the king in the castle ,he had a fight with Detchard .Detchard cut him on the arm
Either injured or killed
1- Jossef was killed by the Duke’s men
2- Detchared was shot by Rassendyll while he was escaping from the summer house
3- Bernenstein who was one of Rassendyll's men. one of Duke’s men shot him in the arm. While he was walking in the woods
4- Lauengram and Krafstein were both killed by Rassendyll’s men, although the fight had cost us three of our own men.
5- Rupert kill Michael durin his fight in Antoinette ‘s room in the mansion
6- Rassendyll killedDe Gautet & Bersonin & Detchard
7- Detchard killed the Doctor and injured the King
8- Rassendyll cut Rupert’s cheek

hounsh
24-05-2013, 11:42 AM
جزاك الله خيرا

عبد الرحمن و عمر
24-05-2013, 05:10 PM
فين الموضوع

نور أبو مصطفى
24-05-2013, 11:41 PM
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

mazen 2011
26-05-2013, 05:58 PM
فين الموضوع
I can't download it so I made it copy and paste

جواد عوض
27-05-2013, 04:48 AM
شغل هايل والله بجد وقمت باعادة رفعة فى ملف وورد منسق حتى يستطيع الجميع الاستفادة منة

هند سليم11
27-05-2013, 06:17 AM
gooooooooooooooooooood

hamshary
01-06-2013, 09:48 PM
excellent effort

mr.alielmaghraby
02-06-2013, 12:07 AM
والله بجد مشكور ع هذا الجهد

Hakeem E
03-06-2013, 09:32 AM
nice work . many thanks

yousseff
03-06-2013, 02:51 PM
Great work

mazen 2011
03-06-2013, 05:47 PM
شغل هايل والله بجد وقمت باعادة رفعة فى ملف وورد منسق حتى يستطيع الجميع الاستفادة منة
many thanks

.:s:.
04-06-2013, 01:15 AM
رائع ... جزاك الله كل خير :)

mohammedenglish77
07-06-2013, 08:27 AM
عمل اكثر من رائع وعلى فكره امتحان القصه فى الصف الثانى الثانوى العام الماضى اتى من التشابهات فى القصه وفقك الله

Huda Mohammed 2010
07-06-2013, 08:48 AM
جميلة الفكرة

mazen 2011
07-06-2013, 04:22 PM
جميلة الفكرة
thanksssss alot