رجعت تاني بمجموعة اسئلة جميلة جدا هتعجبكم

نشوف مين هيجاوب كل الأسئلة صح
و مطروحة للنقاش و لآرائكم

Find the mistake

There are people objecting to this law.
-Aren't there ? Find the mistake

Yesterday , Tarek had chicken on lunch , didn’t he ? Find the mistake

I think Hassan won’t win the race , will he ? Find the mistake

You shouldn’t have done this by mistake . I’m sure you did it on purpose . Find the mistake

The thing which made me pleased was that my plan to win the competition was a success . Find the mistake

Primitive people used to depend in getting food on hunting while new ones depend on farming . Find the mistake

A multi-national company based in upper Egypt asks for employers of both ***s with respectable salary . Find the mistake

Ahmed not only helped his relatives but also found their jobs . Find the mistake

ربنا يوفقكم أسألكم الدعاء

Hanan Hamdy
18-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Find the mistake

-Aren't they ? Find the mistake

Yesterday , Tarek had chicken for lunch , didn’t he ? Find the mistake

I think Hassan won’t win the race , don't I ? Find the mistake

You didn't do this by mistake . I’m sure you did it on purpose . Find the mistake

The thing which made me pleased was that my plan to win the competition was successful . Find the mistake

Primitive people used to depend on getting food on hunting while new ones depend on farming . Find the mistake

A multi-national company based in upper Egypt asks for empolyees of both ***s with respectable salary . Find the mistake

Ahmed not only helped his relatives but he also found their jobs . Find the mistake

abdo126
20-03-2014, 02:41 PM
Find the mistake

-Aren'tthey ? Find the mistake

I think Hassan won’t win the race , don't i ? Find the mistake

You can't have done this by mistake . I’m sure you did it on purpose . Find the mistake

The thing which made me pleased was that my plan to win the competition was a success . Find the mistake

Primitive people used to depend on getting food on hunting while new ones depend on farming . Find the mistake

A multi-national company based in upper Egypt asks for employees of both ***s with respectable salary . Find the mistake

Ahmed not only helped his relatives but also found them jobs . Find the mistake

ربنا يوفقكم أسألكم الدعاء

mohamed basiouny
21-03-2014, 03:50 PM
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

semsem mohsen
02-05-2014, 10:38 PM
-Aren'tthey ? Find the mistake

I think Hassan won’t win the race , will he ? No mistake (or) don't I ?

You can't have done this by mistake . I’m sure you did it on purpose . Find the mistake

The thing which made me pleased was that my plan to win the competition was successful . Find the mistake

A multi-national company based in upper Egypt asks for employees of both ***s with respectable salary . Find the mistake

Ahmed not only helped his relatives but also found them jobs . Find the mistake