لو سمحت عايز براجراف :) عن
Making use of rubbish helps in the problem of pollution and energy crisis
ضروري جدا :(

محمـود محمـد
08-04-2014, 05:48 PM
فى الإنتظار

ahmad crown
20-04-2014, 08:41 PM
19- The qualities a country leader should have المميزات الواجب توافرها في قائد الدولة
The leader of a country can't be an ordinary man. He must be distinguished, have all the qualities needed to do his job in the ideal way and shoulder all the responsibilities. The leader qualities are many and varied including being fair, knowledgeable, imaginative, energetic, intelligent, broad minded,…etc. yet, the three qualities I'd choose are inspiring, modest and sociable. I think a great leader should be able to inspire people. A coach, for example could train someone and inspire them to work harder. A leader could inspire people to work harder, do better in school, and to possibly become a leader themselves. For this reason, inspiration is a key quality for a leader. The second quality is modesty. A good leader should not seek the limelight. Modesty helps a leader make good choices while maintaining a leveled head. Modesty means the absence of one's self assertion, and that quality shows that they are suitable to take on a job as a leader. Lastly, the third quality I would look for in a leader is for him or her to be sociable. Having a sense of humor and being able to talk with anybody is something everybody looks for in a leader. For example, a principal should be sociable so that he or she could get along with students and he or she can be well liked. People should look up to their leader. As you can see, leaders can be coaches, principals, teachers, and presidents. They have to show inspiration to others, they have to be modest, and they should be very sociable. They all teach us something and have the ability to do something that is right even if it is a challenge