مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : كيف نحصل على الاسم الجمع من الاسم المفرد(مفاجات

ابو بيشو
10-06-2016, 03:48 PM
ملاحظات هامة جدا فى مادة اللغة الانجليزية
1-كيف نحصل على الاسم الجمع من الاسم المفرد المنتهى ب f-fe ؟
هناك ثلاثة عشر كلمة تصبح دائما ves
wife - life - knife - calf - half- elf -shelf -self - leaf- sheaf- thief- wolf- loaf
wife…….wives life……lives self……selves
2-اما كلمة roofفنضيف sفقط
roof…..roofs dwarf…..dwarfs wharf..wharfs\wharves
3-الاسماء التى تنتهى ب ies عند جمعها لا تتغير
series….series species……species
4-من الغريب عزيزى ان كلمة penny لها شكلان
Pennies …..You refer to the single coins.
Pence…….You refer to the price
4- الجمع من الكلمات الاتية
Zoo….zoos studio….studios pizza…..pizzas
5- اما الضمير I يستخدم احيانا كاسم ومعناه الشخص الذى يكثر الكلام عن نفسه
He is a big I.
وفى هذه الحالة يتم الحصول على صيغة الجمع كالاتى I'sاو Is
6-كيف نحصل على الاسم الجمع من الاسم العلم المفرد اذا انتهى بحرف yوقبله حرف ساكن؟
تبقى الyكما هى ونضيف s
Kennedy……Kennedys
With words that end in a consonant and y, you'll need to change the y to an i and add es.
• more than one baby = babies
• more than one gallery = galleries
(Notice the difference between this and galleys, where the final y is not preceded by a consonant.)
• more than one reality = realities
This rule does not apply to proper nouns:
more than one Kennedy = Kennedys
7-هل تعلم عزيزى ان كلمة money يمكن جمعها وتعنى عملات وتجمع بطريقتان moneys /monies
8-هناك شواذ :ليس لها قاعدة عند جمعها
There are several nouns that have irregular plural forms. Plurals formed in this way are sometimes called mutated (or mutating) plurals.
• more than one child = children
• more than one woman = women
• more than one man = men
• more than one person = people
• more than one goose = geese
• more than one mouse = mice
• more than one barracks = barracks
• more than one deer = deer
• more than one louse =lice
9- هل تعلم عزيزى :اذا قصدنا بكلمة mouse فارة الكمبيوتر يمكن جمعها mice/mouses
10-نعلم ان جمع كلمة bus هى busesولكن فى بعض الكتب نجدها ايضا bussesاقرا الاتى لتعرف السبب
Note that some dictionaries list "busses" as an acceptable plural for "bus." Presumably, this is because the plural "buses" looks like it ought to rhyme with the plural of "fuse," which is "fuses." "Buses" is still listed as the preferable plural form. "Busses" is the plural, of course, for "buss," a seldom used word for "kiss."
11- هناك اسماء شكلها جمع ولكن تعامل معاملة المفرد وهناك اسماء دائما تاخذ فعل جمع
A handful of nouns appear to be plural in form but take a singular verb:
• The news is bad.
• Gymnastics is fun to watch.
• Economics/mathematics/statistics is said to be difficult. ("Economics" can sometimes be a plural concept, as in "The economics of the situation demand that . . . .")
Numerical expressions are usually singular, but can be plural if the individuals within a numerical group are acting individually:
• Fifty thousand dollars is a lot of money.
• One-half of the faculty is retiring this summer.
• One-half of the faculty have doctorates.
• Fifty percent of the students have voted already.
And another handful of nouns might seem to be singular in nature but take a plural form and always use a plural verb:
• My pants are torn. (Nowadays you will sometimes see this word as a singular "pant" [meaning one pair of pants] especially in clothing ads, but most writers would regard that as an affectation.)
• Her scissors were stolen.
• The glasses have slipped down his nose again.
When a noun names the title of something or is a word being used as a word, it is singular whether the word takes a singular form or not.
• Faces is the name of the new restaurant downtown.
• Okies, which most people regard as a disparaging word, was first used to describe the residents of Oklahoma during the 1930s.
• Chelmsley Brothers is the best moving company in town.
• Postcards is my favourite novel.
• The term Okies was used to describe the residents of Oklahoma during the 1930s. (In this sentence, the word Okies is actually an appositive for the singular subject, "term.")

؟a number /the number ما الفرق بين
Note that "the number" is a singular collective noun. "The number of applicants is steadily increasing." "A number," on the other hand, is a plural form: "There are several students in the lobby. A number are here to see the president."
12-لماذا نضع sبعد السنوات المنتهية باصفار؟
Notice, furthermore, that we do not use an apostrophe to create plurals in the following:
• The 1890s in Europe are widely regarded as years of social decadence.
• I have prepared 1099s for the entire staff.

13-كيف نجمع اسم العائلة ؟
When a family name (a proper noun) is pluralized, we almost always simply add an "s." So we go to visit the Smiths, the Kennedys, the Grays, etc.When a family name ends in s, x, ch, sh, or z, however, we form the plural by added -es, as in the Marches, the Joneses, the Maddoxes, the Bushes, the Rodriguezes. Do not form a family name plural by using an apostrophe; that device is reserved for creating possessive forms.
When a proper noun ends in an "s" with a hard "z" sound, we don't add any ending to form the plural: "The Chambers are coming to dinner" (not the Chamberses); "The Hodges used to live here" (not the Hodgeses). There are exceptions even to this: we say "The Joneses are coming over," and we'd probably write "The Stevenses are coming, too." A modest proposal: women whose last names end in "s" (pronounced "z") should marry and take the names of men whose last names do not end with that sound, and eventually this problem will disappear.

14-كيف نجمع الحروف والارقام؟

Apostrophes and plural forms
The general rule is that you should not use an apostrophe to form the plurals of nouns, abbreviations, or dates made up of numbers: just add -s (or -es, if the noun in question forms its plural with -es). For example:
euro euros (e.g. The cost of the trip is 570 euros.)
pizza pizzas (e.g. Traditional Italian pizzas are thin and crisp.)
apple apples (e.g. She buys big bags of organicapples and carrots.)
MP MPs (e.g. Local MPs are divided on this issue.)

1990 1990s (e.g. The situation was different in the 1990s.)
It's very important to remember this grammatical rule.
There are one or two cases in which it is acceptable to use an apostrophe to form a plural, purely for the sake of clarity:
• you can use an apostrophe to show the plurals of single letters:
I've dotted the i's and crossed the t's.
Find all the p's in appear.
• you can use an apostrophe to show the plurals of single numbers:
Find all the number 7’s.
These are the only cases in which it is generally considered acceptable to use an apostrophe to form plurals: remember that an apostrophe should never be used to form the plural of ordinary nouns, names, abbreviations, or numerical dates.
You can read more rules and guidelines about apostrophes on the Oxford Dictionaries blog. Here you will find further examples of correct and incorrect use of apostrophes.
:006et4:

ابو بيشو
22-07-2016, 09:52 PM
كيف نترجم:
واحد من الناس؟