مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : كلام مهم جدا

ابو بيشو
28-06-2016, 01:12 PM
اقرا الى النهاية عزيزى ولا تتعجل Would RatherWhen the person himself expresses a preference on something referring to the present or future:Subject + would rather ('d rather) + base form of verbI would rather (I'd rather) stay at home than go out right now.When referring to the past:Subject + would rather ('d rather) + have + past participle form of verbI would rather (I'd rather) have stayed at home than (have) gone out last night.When the person expresses a preference on someone else's actions referring to the present or future:Subject + would rather ('d rather) + object + past tenseI would rather (I'd rather) you gave up smoking.When referring to the past:Subject + would rather ('d rather) + object + past perfectI would rather (I'd rather) you hadn't lied to me about your school marks yesterday. Would PreferWhen the person himself expresses a preference on something referring to the present or future:Subject + would prefer + to infinitive + verbI would prefer ('d prefer) to watch TV rather than (to) do shopping.When referring to the past:Subject + would prefer ('d prefer) to + have + past participle form of a verbI would prefer (I'd prefer) to have been born somewhere else.When the person expresses a preference on someone else's actions referring to the present or future:Subject + would prefer ('d prefer) + object + to infinitive + verbI would prefer ('d prefer) my son to live with me rather than (to) live abroad.When referring to the past:Subject + would prefer ('d prefer) + object + to + have + past participle form of a verbI would prefer your daughter to have accepted my apology rather than (to have) ignored me last

الاستاذ خالد زلط
29-06-2016, 03:06 PM
رائع يا مستر ولكن اسمح لي ان ارفع هذا الشرح في ملف منسق بحجم صغير جدا تسهيلاً علي الاعضاء والزائرين .

ابو بيشو
29-06-2016, 05:39 PM
شكرا لك اليك منى كل احترام وتقدير

ابو بيشو
29-06-2016, 05:51 PM
اقرا الى النهاية عزيزى ولا تتعجل
Would Rather:
When the person himself expresses a preference on something referring to the present or future:
Subject + would rather ('d rather) + base form of verb
example:
I would rather (I'd rather) stay at home than go out right now.
When referring to the past:
Subject + would rather ('d rather) + have + past participle form of verb
I
would rather (I'd rather) have stayed at home than (have) gone out last night.
When the person expresses a preference on someone else's actions referring to the present or future:
Subject + would rather ('d rather) + object + past tense
I would rather (I'd rather) you gave up smoking.
Subject + would rather ('d rather) + object + past perfect
I would rather (I'd rather) you hadn't lied to me about your school marks yesterday.
Would Prefer:
When the person himself expresses a preference on something referring to the present or future:
Subject + would prefer + to infinitive + verb
I would prefer ('d prefer) to watch TV rather than (to) do shopping.
Subject + would prefer ('d prefer) to + have + past participle form of a verb
I would prefer (I'd prefer) to have been born somewhere else.
When the person expresses a preference on someone else's actions referring to the present or future:
Subject + would prefer ('d prefer) + object + to infinitive + verb
I would prefer ('d prefer) my son to live with me rather than (to) live abroad.
Subject + would prefer ('d prefer) + object + to + have + past participle form of a verb
I would prefer your daughter to have accepted my apology rather than (to have) ignored me last
week.