مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : find the mistakes :لهواة اللغة الانجليزية

ابو بيشو
07-07-2016, 08:24 AM
1-The book is written about Ahmed is wonderful.
2-Were I be rich ,I'd buy a car.
3-Had I being ill,I wouldn't have gone to school.
4-No sooner I had gone to Aswan than I went back.
5-You would better go to school on time.
6-I have gone to Aswan .I am in Alex now.
7-Have you got the times?
8-Let the door to be opened.
9-The book wrote by Heba is interesting.
10-He has been to Aswan ,so he isn't with us now.
11-I'd rather you went to school by a car.
12-He never is late ;he is always early.
13-He is rarely late ,isn't he?
14-She is always late ,is not she?
15-I have no idea ,have I?
16-This thief stole the bank.
17-I have any money,I am poor.
18-I haven't met him since I am a child.
19-I am about for reach to Aswan.
20-If I were he ,I'd go early.

الاستاذ خالد زلط
07-07-2016, 03:50 PM
مشكور جدا يا مستر علي الاسئلة الجميلة :078111rg3: لكنها سهلة جدا وللهواة فعلا :028ja7:
والاجابات بالمرفقات ;)

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:19 PM
اليك منى كل احترام وتقدير شكرا على كل تلك الاجابات الرائعة من معلم رائع
ولكن اسمح لى ان اذكر بعض الملاحظات على رقمى
15-20

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:26 PM
If there is no auxiliary verb in the sentence then ‘do’ is used in the question tag.
Catherine says:
Well done, Adek, this is a lovely dialogue and you have used a lot of question tags! Most of them are correct, but we need to look at one or two of them again:

John: Yes, I am. But when you work all day long you have no time for anything else,don't you?

This is a very interesting sentence. The verb 'have' is positive, but the phrase 'you have no time', has a negative aspect - so the question tag should be positive. A correct version would be:

John: Yes, I am. But when you work all day long you have no time for anything else,do you?

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Verb "to have"
"I have two children."
"He has a beautiful house in London."
Remember: "have" is a normal verb in English. Use the auxiliary "do" and "does" in the present tense to make questions, and "don't" and "doesn't" to make negatives. Use "did" in the past tense to make questions, and "didn't" to make negatives.
"Do you have any money?"
"Does he have any children?"
"We don't have much time."
"She doesn't have a big car."
"Did he have a good holiday?"
"We didn't have a holiday last year."
Verb "have got"
You can also use "have got" in the present tense to talk about possessions.
I have got a new car.
You have got a nice house.
He / she has got an important job.
We have got pizza for dinner.
They have got two beautiful children,
Abbreviated form
I've got a new car.
You've got a nice house.
He's got / She's got an important job.
We've got pizza for dinner.
They've got two beautiful children.
Questions
"Have got" is a two-part verb, and "have" (or "has" for he / she / it) acts as the auxiliary. This means you don't use "do" or "does" in questions. Like the verb "to be" and modal auxiliaries, change the word order to make a question.
I have got = Have I got…?
You have got = Have you got…?
He / she has got = Has she / he got…?
We have got = Have we got…?
They have got = Have they got…?
Have I got time to go shopping before the film starts?
Have you got room in your bag for my phone?
Has he got any children?
Have we got a bottle of water for the car journey?
Have they got a new car?

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:33 PM
You have no idea, (…):
هنا عزيزى have فعل اساسى وليس فعل مساعد لذا يكون الفعل المساعد do
You have no idea, do you?
You haven't got any idea, have you?
نستخدم noلننفى الاسم ونستخدم not لننفى الفعل
I have no idea.=I don't have any idea.
The general principle is that when the main clause is positive, the question tag is negative. You have no idea is made negative by the presence of no. It follows that the tag will be: do you?
In general "do you" since the first part of the sentence is negative (contains "no").
هنا عزيزى have فعل اساسى وليس فعل مساعد لذا يكون الفعل المساعد do

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:42 PM
وللامانة وجدت ايضا
Have not or haven't will generally occur only when the verb to have is being used as an auxiliary. I haven't any ... is also heard occasionally, but it's rare in modern English, especially outside of Britain, and never appears as I have not any ... (except as something that will be marked as incorrect on a student's composition assignment). I haven't got is more common, but in that case have is being used as an auxiliary to the verb to get.

D. Question tags with "HAVE" and "DO" are often both possible after the noun–auxiliary "have".

Note: "do" is preferred in American English.

Mr. Farmer has two cars, hasn't he? Or doesn't he?
She has a nice kitten, hasn't she? Or doesn't she?
You haven’t a house, have you? Do you?
They have a garden, haven’t they? Or don’t they?
الانجليزية الامريكية تفضل استخدام do ومناهجنا امريكية وكذلك استخدام have فى عدم وجود تصريف ثالث يعتبر استخدام قديم

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:45 PM
don’t have/ I have no
‘I don’t have’ and ‘I have no’ have the same meaning, but can be used in different situations.
According to grammar rules, we must use ‘I don’t have’ with physical possessions, and use ‘I have no’ with attitudes and desires.
• I don’t have any money.
• They don’t have any meat.

BUT:
• I have no idea what you’re talking about.
• My new teacher has no patience.
• The boss had no right to fire me.
However, today both are used interchangeably since they have the same meaning.
You can say:
• I don’t have any money.
or
• I have no money.

NOTE: When you use ‘I have no’ the sentence will sound more dramatic or emphatic.
• I have no job!

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:48 PM
الخلاصة :
I have no time, do I?
I don't have time ,do I
I haven't got time, have I ?

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:55 PM
اما بالنسبة للسؤال رقم 20
Very traditional grammar would dictate 'If I were he', because the verb 'to be' takes a complement, not an object. However, hardly anyone follows this rule any more and phrases such as 'If I were he' and 'that is she' sound ridiculously dated and pedantic.

So go with 'if I were him'.

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 07:58 PM
اقرا هذا العنوان الجميل
متى الصحيح يكون غير صحيح
Re: When correct grammar sounds incorrect
No; I was referring to the pronoun:
If I were she (uncommon)
If I were her (more common)

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 08:00 PM
احد الشباب الامريكى يقول
When correct grammar sounds incorrect
"If I were she, I'd sign up for that class."

This is correct grammar, but it sounds so odd to my ear because I never hear anyone saying it this way. Is it becoming accepted as correct the same way as the "was/were" issue? "If I was a member, I'd..."

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 08:01 PM
راى احد المشاركين فى احد المنتديات
If I were him or If I were he?
Best Answer: he= subject pronoun
him= object pronoun

so, the answer is:
If I were him/her/them/ you,..

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 08:12 PM
الخلاصة :استخدام ضمير الفاعل بعد was/were هو القاعدة الاساسية ولكن مع مرور الوقت استخدم ضمير المفعول واصبح استخدام ضمير المفعول him/her/meفى هذا التعبير هو الاساس لذا اصبح هو المتداول بين العامة فاصبح بالنسبة لهم هو الاستخدام الصحيح وهذا ما يدعونا ان نقول :
When correct grammar sounds incorrect
الخطا الشائع اكتسب شرعية نظرا لتداولة
الخطا الشائع تفوق على الصحيح المهجور
"If I were she, I'd sign up for that class."
This is correct grammar, but it sounds so odd to my ear because I never hear anyone saying it this way. Is it becoming accepted as correct the same way as the "was/were" issue? "If I was a member, I'd..."

هذا ما قالة شاب امريكى

الاستاذ خالد زلط
10-07-2016, 12:16 AM
يا مستر انا والله عارف كل اللي حضرتك قولته ولاحظ :
بالنسبة للجملتين 15 و 20 فلا يمكن ان ننكر انهما صحيحين ..
وبالنسبة للجملة 15 فيجب ان تعلم ان الفعل have في المضارع فقط يمكن ان يعامل معاملة الفعل الناقص وكمصطلح لغوي كـ operator -وتسمي non-auxiliary have اي انها ليست بفعل مساعد لكنها تعامل معاملته - بمعني يُنفي بـوضع not بعده وفي السؤال يوضع قبل الفاعل -اسلوب تقديم الفعل علي الفاعل inversion -ولكن كما سبق وذكرت في الاجابات التي قدمتها ان هذا الاسلوب بريطاني ورسمي ويعتبر حاليا قديم old-fashioned وغير مقبول التحدث به او استخدامه في المحادثات اي يستنكره البعض بشده باعتباره تركيبه شاذة وغير طبيعية عند استخدامها في الحديث وذكرت ايضا :بما ان المنهج المصري مواكب اللغة الحديثة ويبتعد عن القديم او المهجور فانه يمكن اعتبار الجملة غير مقبوله -ولكن ليست خاطئة نحويا- ويكون التصحيح do I كما ان المنهج المصري يميل الي الانجليزية الامريكية الي حد ما ويبتعد عن الشاذ والغريب من الانجليزية الرسمية او المهجورة في دروس الجرامر.
ونفس الكلام ينطبق علي الجملة 20 فلا احد يمكنه انكار ان الجملة صحيحة وقد ذكرت هذا في الاجابات التي قدمتها ايضا
فكما نعرف ان الفعل be لا ياخذ مفعولا بل تكملة اي ليس متعديا ولكن الانجليزي الرسمي يُفضِّل استخدام ضمير الفاعل مع be بينما الانجليزي الغير رسمي يفضل استخدام ضمائر المفعول مع be ولكن الاسلوب الغير رسمي اكتسح الرسمي بقوة وهذا شائع بشده لدرجة انه تقريبا لا احد الان يستخدم ضمائر الفاعل مع be مطلقا الا في الاساليب الرسمية الكتابية formal written English او ليبدو فصيحا او رسميا الي حد ما وكما ذكرت ان المنهج المصري يبتعد عن الشاذ والغريب من اللغة فهو يركز علي الانجليزي المُتَحدَّث spoken English المقبوله standard وليست العامية الغير مقبوله slang/non-standard وللعلم فقد قام نحويون في بريطانيا بتوعية الناس وخاصة الشباب باستخدام ضمائر الفاعل مع be وبأن استخدام ضمائر المفعول في هذه الحالة غير مقبول نحويا لكن لا حياة لمن ينادي! :d :028ja7:
تحية خاصة ليك يا مستر لانك عن حق جدير بالاحترام :friendsxs3:

ابو بيشو
10-07-2016, 10:55 PM
اليك منى كل احترام وتقدير
ذكرت هذا لمجرد توثيق الموضوع فقط وتاكيدا لكلام حضرتك اليك منى كل احترام وتقدير