مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : اللى عايز يفكر :جملة Rewrite

ابو بيشو
09-07-2016, 09:25 PM
My friend and I enjoy ourselves at the club.(does)

ابو بيشو
11-07-2016, 11:29 PM
يلا :دعوة للتفكير

aymaan noor
11-07-2016, 11:37 PM
My friend and I enjoy ourselves at the club.(does)

محاولة للتفكير و المشاركة مع أستاذى الفاضل أبو بيشو

I enjoy myself at the club so does my friend

جزاك الله خيرا و بارك الله فيك

ابو بيشو
12-07-2016, 10:43 AM
اجابة رائعة من معلم اكثر من رائع
اليك منى كل احترام وتقدير
كل عام وحضرتك بخير

الاستاذ خالد زلط
14-07-2016, 08:29 AM
تحية خاصة الي مستر ايمن لانه ذكر اجابة جميلة جدا ولكن كمحاوله اتيت بالحل التالي :
What my friend does at the club is enjoying and so do I
حل ليس علي نفس مستوي الاجابتين السابقتين :
My friend does enjoy [emphatic "does"] themself/themselves at the club and so do I

ابو بيشو
16-07-2016, 06:09 PM
تحية طيبة عزيزى مستر خالد
كلنا نعرف ان الاجابة الصحيحة والتقليدية هى كما ذكر مستر ايمن نور وهى تكتب يطريقتين :
I enjoy myself at the club and so does my friend.
I enjoy myself at the club. So does my friend .
ولكن حضرتك ارد ان تبتكر اجابات جديدة وانا احترم هذا ولكن
تلك المحاولات اخذت مستر خالد بعيدا عن المعنى الاساسى للجملة كما ان هناك بعض الملاحظات الخاصة بالقواعد المستخدمة
دعنا عزيزى نناقش تلك الجملة من حيث grammar
هل عزيزى نقول :is enjoying ولا is enjoyable
وناهيك عن المعنى :ما يفعله صديقى ممتع لمن :لم تحدد الجملة انه امتع نفسه
كما اعتقد ان استخدام so do I يعطى معنى :وانا ممتع ايضا
ما يفعلة صديقى ممتع وانا كذلك ....وبعدت تماما عن المعنى الاصلى :انا وصديقى استمتعنا فى النادى

ابو بيشو
16-07-2016, 06:16 PM
واما بالنسبة لفكرة الجملة الثانية اقرب الى الحل الصحيح ولكن مع تعديل grammar
حضرتك قلت:
My friend does enjoy [emphatic "does"] themself/themselves at the club and so do I
وانا ارى ان حضرتك كنت تقصد شىء اخر :فانت كنت تقصد ان تقول :
My friend does enjoy himself at the club and so do I.
فهنا عزيزى :himself تاتى مع my friend
شكرا جزيلا

ابو بيشو
16-07-2016, 06:29 PM
وللفائدة دعنى عزيزى ان اقدم do عندما تستخدم emphatic
I do try to make my son do his homework, but he refuses to cooperate.
I did think you were going to speak to him about it.
I do hope he’ll try harder this year.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In each example, do is used to add emphasis to the main verb, that is, to make the expression or feeling stronger. In these examples, do functions as an emphatic auxiliary. And I just want to mention here that the auxiliary do cannot be combined with any other auxiliary – that is, we can’t say
I must do try to make my son do his homework.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
although we could say
I must try to make my son do his homework.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You can you see how it adds emphasis in the following examples
I do believe we've met somewhere before.
I do think Chinese is a difficult language to learn.
I do feel that Jordan’s is the best restaurant in town.
I do hope she’ll be happier in the new house.
In all of these examples, do is used to reinforce the strength of claim and show certainty. But there’s another usage of do as an emphatic auxiliary. Sometimes we can use do to contradict or show contrast and here are some more examples:
I did call on him yesterday morning, although he said he didn't hear the doorbell.
The office staff said my fax was late, but I did send it on time.
My daughter is so naughty at home, but her teacher says she does study hard at school.
In each of these examples, do shows the contrast between the expected and real outcome in each situation, and in speech, an emphatic do would usually be stressed. Well, I do hope that this explanation has been useful to you!

الاستاذ خالد زلط
17-07-2016, 01:51 PM
تحية طيبة عزيزى مستر خالد
كلنا نعرف ان الاجابة الصحيحة والتقليدية هى كما ذكر مستر ايمن نور وهى تكتب يطريقتين :
I enjoy myself at the club and so does my friend.
I enjoy myself at the club. So does my friend .
ولكن حضرتك ارد ان تبتكر اجابات جديدة وانا احترم هذا ولكن
تلك المحاولات اخذت مستر خالد بعيدا عن المعنى الاساسى للجملة كما ان هناك بعض الملاحظات الخاصة بالقواعد المستخدمة
دعنا عزيزى نناقش تلك الجملة من حيث grammar
هل عزيزى نقول :is enjoying ولا is enjoyable
وناهيك عن المعنى :ما يفعله صديقى ممتع لمن :لم تحدد الجملة انه امتع نفسه
كما اعتقد ان استخدام so do I يعطى معنى :وانا ممتع ايضا
ما يفعلة صديقى ممتع وانا كذلك ....وبعدت تماما عن المعنى الاصلى :انا وصديقى استمتعنا فى النادى
الامر ليس كما تعتقد حضرتك اطلاقا
كلمة enjoying هنا اسم بمعني "الاستمتاع" وليس بمعني "ممتع"
ارجوا اعادة النظر للحل جيدا

الاستاذ خالد زلط
17-07-2016, 01:58 PM
واما بالنسبة لفكرة الجملة الثانية اقرب الى الحل الصحيح ولكن مع تعديل grammar
حضرتك قلت:
وانا ارى ان حضرتك كنت تقصد شىء اخر :فانت كنت تقصد ان تقول :
My friend does enjoy himself at the club and so do I.
فهنا عزيزى :himself تاتى مع my friend
شكرا جزيلا
ما فعلته انني استخدمت Singular they ليس اكثر او اقل وهي الضمير العائد علي ضمائر النكرة واسماء تحتمل معني الجنسين كما انها لها نفس اشكال they عدا مع الضمائر المنعكسة فيزيد علي themselves ضمير منعكس اخر وهو themself وهو شائع جدا .لاحظ المثال الاتي :
Everyone enjoyed themselves/themself a lot
لاحظ الاتي الان :
انا لا احل الجملة بالنسبة لي انا احلها كما يحلها الطالب والذي قد يكون طالب او طالبة فكما اعتقد الحل ليس مقصورا علي المعلمين او الطلاب بل المعلمات والطلاب ايضا [لاحظ انا اقول "المعلمين والطلاب" لاننا في مجال الدراسة ]
شكرا

الاستاذ خالد زلط
17-07-2016, 02:00 PM
وللفائدة دعنى عزيزى ان اقدم do عندما تستخدم emphatic
i do try to make my son do his homework, but he refuses to cooperate.
I did think you were going to speak to him about it.
I do hope he’ll try harder this year.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
in each example, do is used to add emphasis to the main verb, that is, to make the expression or feeling stronger. In these examples, do functions as an emphatic auxiliary. And i just want to mention here that the auxiliary do cannot be combined with any other auxiliary – that is, we can’t say
i must do try to make my son do his homework.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
although we could say
i must try to make my son do his homework.
you can you see how it adds emphasis in the following examples
i do believe we've met somewhere before.
I do think chinese is a difficult language to learn.
I do feel that jordan’s is the best restaurant in town.
I do hope she’ll be happier in the new house.
in all of these examples, do is used to reinforce the strength of claim and show certainty. But there’s another usage of do as an emphatic auxiliary. Sometimes we can use do to contradict or show contrast and here are some more examples:
I did call on him yesterday morning, although he said he didn't hear the doorbell.
The office staff said my fax was late, but i did send it on time.
My daughter is so naughty at home, but her teacher says she does study hard at school.
In each of these examples, do shows the contrast between the expected and real outcome in each situation, and in speech, an emphatic do would usually be stressed. Well, i do hope that this explanation has been useful to you!
مشكور يا مستر ولكن هذا الشرح لا يجعل من حلي خطأ .

ابو بيشو
17-07-2016, 08:25 PM
الامر ليس كما تعتقد حضرتك اطلاقا
كلمة enjoying هنا اسم بمعني "الاستمتاع" وليس بمعني "ممتع"
ارجوا اعادة النظر للحل جيدا

ارى انه من الافضل ان نستخدم enjoyment اذا اردت هذا المعنى
وحتى لو صح ما تقولة حضرتك فالمعنى بعيد
ما يفعله صديقى متعة/استمتاع وكذلك انا .....لم يوضح انه متعه لصديقه وله فقد تكون :ما يفعله هو وصديقه استمتاع او متعه للاخرين
فاين هذا من :انا وصديقى نتمتع /نمتع انفسنا فى النادى

ابو بيشو
17-07-2016, 08:30 PM
ما فعلته انني استخدمت Singular they ليس اكثر او اقل وهي الضمير العائد علي ضمائر النكرة واسماء تحتمل معني الجنسين كما انها لها نفس اشكال they عدا مع الضمائر المنعكسة فيزيد علي themselves ضمير منعكس اخر وهو themself وهو شائع جدا .لاحظ المثال الاتي :
لاحظ الاتي الان :
انا لا احل الجملة بالنسبة لي انا احلها كما يحلها الطالب والذي قد يكون طالب او طالبة فكما اعتقد الحل ليس مقصورا علي المعلمين او الطلاب بل المعلمات والطلاب ايضا [لاحظ انا اقول "المعلمين والطلاب" لاننا في مجال الدراسة ]
شكرا
In current English, they and them are sometimes used in singular contexts, to refer to a person whose gender is unspecified (see also 'He or she' versus 'they'). For example:
If your child is thinking about a gap year, they can get good advice from this website.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................
In recent years, people have started to use themself to correspond to this singular use of they and them: it’s seen as the logical singular form of themselves.
.................................................. .................................................. ...........
For example:
This is the first step in helping someone to help themself.
.................................................. ...........................................
This form is not yet accepted by everyone, though, and you should avoid using it in formal written contexts.
.................................................. .................................................. .....................
If you were writing the sentence above, you should say:
This is the first step in helping someone to help themselves

ابو بيشو
17-07-2016, 08:31 PM
الخلاصة:
This form is not yet accepted by everyone, though, and you should avoid using it in formal written contexts.

ابو بيشو
17-07-2016, 08:34 PM
This is the first step in helping someone to help themselves.

ابو بيشو
17-07-2016, 08:40 PM
مشكور يا مستر ولكن هذا الشرح لا يجعل من حلي خطأ .
تقبل منى كل احترام وتقدير لحضرتك شكرا جزيلا

الاستاذ خالد زلط
17-07-2016, 08:44 PM
ارى انه من الافضل ان نستخدم enjoyment اذا اردت هذا المعنى
وحتى لو صح ما تقولة حضرتك فالمعنى بعيد
ما يفعله صديقى متعة/استمتاع وكذلك انا .....لم يوضح انه متعه لصديقه وله فقد تكون :ما يفعله هو وصديقه استمتاع او متعه للاخرين
فاين هذا من :انا وصديقى نتمتع /نمتع انفسنا فى النادى
كلمة enjoyment او enjoying بمعني واحد
والمعني ليس بعيدا وبالفعل الجملة وضحت انها متعة لصديقه لان الجملة تقول what my friend does وما يفعله صديقه ليس متعة للاخرين لانني استخدمت الفعل enjoy كفعل لازم يعطي معني الضمير المنعكس ولم استخدمه متعديا لتفترض انه يمتع الاخرين
شكرا

الاستاذ خالد زلط
17-07-2016, 08:45 PM
ما فعلته انني استخدمت singular they ليس اكثر او اقل وهي الضمير العائد علي ضمائر النكرة واسماء تحتمل معني الجنسين كما انها لها نفس اشكال they عدا مع الضمائر المنعكسة فيزيد علي themselves ضمير منعكس اخر وهو themself وهو شائع جدا .لاحظ المثال الاتي :
لاحظ الاتي الان :
شكرا
in current english, they and them are sometimes used in singular contexts, to refer to a person whose gender is unspecified (see also 'he or she' versus 'they'). For example:
If your child is thinking about a gap year, they can get good advice from this website.
.................................................. .................................................. ........................
In recent years, people have started to use themself to correspond to this singular use of they and them: It’s seen as the logical singular form of themselves.
.................................................. .................................................. ...........
For example:
This is the first step in helping someone to help themself.
.................................................. ...........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .....................
This is the first step in helping someone to help themselves
هذا الكلام لا يجعل من حلي خطأ لكنه بالعكس يؤيده.

الاستاذ خالد زلط
17-07-2016, 08:47 PM
الخلاصة:
فعلا بعض الناس يعتبرونها غير صحيحة ولكنها شائعة جدا ولذا كتبت الحل themselves ايضا.