قديم 10-06-2015, 12:27 AM
sakr2012 sakr2012 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
المشاركات: 107
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
sakr2012 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي أهم 13 موقف 2015 و 4 منىدايلوج

1- You've arranged to have lunch with a friend tomorrow.
I’m having lunch with a friend tomorrow.
2- You suddenly find out that there is no money in your pocket. You make a deduction. I must have lost my wallet.
3- Someone asks you where your friend Ali is. You are almost certain he is on holiday. He must be on holiday. I haven't seen him for long .
4- Your friend bought a new camera and doesn't know how to operate it. • You should read the instructions book?
5- A friend wants a job to help poor people. Advise him. If I were you, I would work for a charity.
6- You hear the word magnet on the radio. Ask a friend what it means. What does "magnet "mean, please?
7- A friend asks how you feel about an important English test you have next week • I wish I knew more English words
8- A friend asks you which sort of music you don't like. • I can't stand modern music
9- One of your friends says he thinks walking in space would be very frightening. You think is right. Say why. • I agree. If you made small mistake, you could be lost in space.
10- You hear someone say that all astronauts are very rich. You know this is not true. • That 's not true. I researched on the internet?
11- A friend wants to meet new people, but he/she is very shy. Make a recommendation. You should join a sports club
12- A friend asks for your opinion about modern novels? In my opinion, modern novels are not as good as the classics.
13- You want to know about a friend's energy saving habits. What do you ask ? • How do you save energy?
================================================== ==============
1A: How long will you be in space?
B: It depends on how serious the problems are.
A: Thanks. Good luck with your mission.
♦ Place:TV studio ♦ S A: interviewer/presenter ♦ S B: an astronaut ♦ function: ask and reply/ interview
2. A: How can I operate this device?
B: This brochure كتيب will show you, sir.
♦ Place: electronic shop ♦ S A: customer ♦ S B: salesman ♦ Function: inquiry \ giving information
3. A: I 'd like to have this film developed.
B: At your disposal, sir
♦ Place: photo shop ♦ Speaker A: customer ♦ Speaker B: photographer ♦ Function: offering a service / request
4. A: stop! This shot must be acted again.
B: what for ?
A: your eyes were closed.
♦ Place: location ♦ Speaker A: director ♦ Speaker B: actor ♦ Function: giving instructions.
رد مع اقتباس