تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2011
المشاركات: 127
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
juventus is on a distinguished road
Post مقالات الشبح الوهمية ..... المقالة الثانية

Movies
--------------

For the first time i decided to write this paragraph i remembered many movies ,
i have watched more than 500 movie since i was a child but there is a certain movies
that stuck in your head even though many years had gone they still stucked in ur head
With all its sequences and soundtrack and actors and directors , in this paragraph i will talk about movies that is stacked in my head

Harry potter: all harry potter's movies is a great movies it's not only for children
But it is for all ages as an teenager it entertained me and i can't forget it.

Shaun of the dead: when i watched this movie i was afraid of the idea that the zombies
will conquer the earth but after watching this movie i completely changed my mind
it was a great movie with romance and many comedy times really i enjoyed this movie

Resident Evil : it is one of my top 100 movies , it is horror and thriller i couldn't stop watching
all its series and upcoming sequences

The Prestige: what do you expect when christian bale , hiug jackman and scarlet Johansson
act in one movie ?! simply it is one of the most unpredictable movies in history .

The Unusual suspects: you need to concentrate 100% in all the events of this movie
to know what is going up in this historic movie .

Taken : a dark black movie with a great actor ( liam nesson ) , I really enjoyed this movie
a thriller events with action and drama .

Batman The Dark Knight : No comment on it ! but do you want to watch unforgettable
movie , simply do you want to watch a historic movie just watch it .

Iron Sky : i really can’t know how can i archive this movie in the section of comedy or action
or history or science fiction really i can’t .

mmmmm there are too many movies but i can’t remember more than that :D !

رد مع اقتباس