تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2008
المشاركات: 11,696
معدل تقييم المستوى: 28
abomokhtar is just really nice
New

Men getting tattoos, is it permissible?
Answer
Women love of adornment is something innate
God Almighty created women and endeared adornment to them. God described women in the Quran as a creature who is naturally brought up on adornment. He Almighty says:
“A creature who is brought up in adornments (wearing silk and gold ornaments, i.e. women)…” [Qur'an 43: 18].
For this reason, the primary texts on tattoos are mainly addressed to women based on their innate love to adornment.
However, generally speaking, tattooing in which the skin is pricked by a needle until blood oozes and different kinds of dyes are placed in these opening wounds to penetrate the skin and remain there with no removal is prohibited according to the opinion of the majority of scholars such as Shafi'i jurists and others. This is because it causes unnecessary pain and harm and it is considered impure.
This is based on the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), "Allah cursed the woman who makes the tattoos and the one being tattooed." God Almighty says, "[Satan said] I will order them to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." [An-Nisa':119].
read more....
http://eng.dar-alifta.org/foreign/Vi....aspx?ID=10762