قديم 19-09-2014, 05:47 PM
hingsslx76 hingsslx76 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2014
المشاركات: 6
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
hingsslx76 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي I fancy man 193082

I fancy man." Thousands of snow look into the Tang Dynasty and the three lost direction, emerge out of a complex at the corners of the mouth smile. Recalling the Tang Sanxian before that swept thunder appearance, her mind can not help but burst wave. Behind golden six wings spread, a flash of light, Chihiro snow body is like a golden meteor across the stars above in the forest, Tang three cannot through spiritual force to feel her breath, but how could she not locked in Tang Dynasty and the three? Her flight speed can't use speed to describe, is almost a Shan body of time, has been in the thousands of meters away. While flying, Chihiro snow still murmuring mantra: "students, also my desire also, righteousness, also my desire also, the two can not have both, I would rather take the latter. Tang Tang three three ah, you is destined I hit Buster? Hey......" Chihiro snow had been locked down three body, at this time suddenly surprised to find that, when she was with power after timely, does not appear in front of the Tang and the three, but a growing, condensed into one regiment of Lan Yincao. Handheld Poseidon Trident and Angel Sword floating body falls in front of the silver grass condensed into humanoid, Chihiro snow heart suddenly have a feeling of make me on the spot, as the angel of God himself, even earlier by Tang three wounded, he was fooled. He had the ability to escape from their own spiritual lock. It is greatly out thousands of snow judgment. But also made her the hearts of students played a cat and mouse teasing sense. God and man, without asking, the strength of the gap is like a huge gap interval. Tang three although there are many places are close to God, is close to completing a Poseidon eighth test, but now he is just a person, not god. However, he also has his strongest point. At least in the two case, he may escape thousand snow spirit lock. Of course, this in itself is to establish the effect in Maninsan 1000 snow case. If she had first time to pursue the three Tang, Tang and three had no time can play out these tricks. These two places are the forest and the sea. Tang and three to inherit is Poseidon God, to the sea, and he will have the ordinary people do not out

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 06:25 PM.