اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصى للمعلمين > المنتدى االأكاديمى للمعلمين > حجرة معلمى اللغات

حجرة معلمى اللغات الانجليزية - الفرنسية - الألمانية - الايطالية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-06-2015, 12:27 AM
sakr2012 sakr2012 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2012
المشاركات: 107
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
sakr2012 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي أهم 13 موقف 2015 و 4 منىدايلوج

1- You've arranged to have lunch with a friend tomorrow.
I’m having lunch with a friend tomorrow.
2- You suddenly find out that there is no money in your pocket. You make a deduction. I must have lost my wallet.
3- Someone asks you where your friend Ali is. You are almost certain he is on holiday. He must be on holiday. I haven't seen him for long .
4- Your friend bought a new camera and doesn't know how to operate it. • You should read the instructions book?
5- A friend wants a job to help poor people. Advise him. If I were you, I would work for a charity.
6- You hear the word magnet on the radio. Ask a friend what it means. What does "magnet "mean, please?
7- A friend asks how you feel about an important English test you have next week • I wish I knew more English words
8- A friend asks you which sort of music you don't like. • I can't stand modern music
9- One of your friends says he thinks walking in space would be very frightening. You think is right. Say why. • I agree. If you made small mistake, you could be lost in space.
10- You hear someone say that all astronauts are very rich. You know this is not true. • That 's not true. I researched on the internet?
11- A friend wants to meet new people, but he/she is very shy. Make a recommendation. You should join a sports club
12- A friend asks for your opinion about modern novels? In my opinion, modern novels are not as good as the classics.
13- You want to know about a friend's energy saving habits. What do you ask ? • How do you save energy?
================================================== ==============
1A: How long will you be in space?
B: It depends on how serious the problems are.
A: Thanks. Good luck with your mission.
♦ Place:TV studio ♦ S A: interviewer/presenter ♦ S B: an astronaut ♦ function: ask and reply/ interview
2. A: How can I operate this device?
B: This brochure كتيب will show you, sir.
♦ Place: electronic shop ♦ S A: customer ♦ S B: salesman ♦ Function: inquiry \ giving information
3. A: I 'd like to have this film developed.
B: At your disposal, sir
♦ Place: photo shop ♦ Speaker A: customer ♦ Speaker B: photographer ♦ Function: offering a service / request
4. A: stop! This shot must be acted again.
B: what for ?
A: your eyes were closed.
♦ Place: location ♦ Speaker A: director ♦ Speaker B: actor ♦ Function: giving instructions.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 11:42 PM.