اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصى للمعلمين > منتدى الفنى والإدارى والأخصــــــائى > الاخصائى النفسى والاجتماعى

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-07-2014, 06:03 PM
nmm683dr nmm683dr غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2014
المشاركات: 2
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
nmm683dr is on a distinguished road
افتراضي Reasons to love it

REASONS TO LOVE IT It wouldn’t be spring without blooms, and this season they’ve grown even more sophisticated. They’re sweet and poetic at , inky and stylized at , and lush and edgy at and . No matter what your style, there’s a bud here for you. HOW TO WORK IT Piling on accessories would create a florid bouquet. Limit yourself to chandelier earrings or a structured bag. Makeup should be quiet-nude lips, a hint of blush - so as not to compete with the loud(ish) prints. Step out in shoes that reflect the pattern’s vibe. Prim petals? Slip on nude or metallic stilettos, or ones that match a petal or leaf. Dark, sporty flowers can take chunkier sandals. Runway photos: (left to right) , , , Getty Images; Courtesy For me, the biggest surprise of last week’s Emmys didn’t happen onstage. More shocking than Tracy Morgan passing out, or Mad Men’s unexpected shutout was how radiant Lucy Liu looked in her flawlessly contoured column. Since my plans don’t include walking the red carpet, I’d swap her style for Versace’s shorter number. My chainmail and satin dress may only be a fraction of her gown’s length, but this heavy metal mini would capture all of her glamour.? ?—, Associate Editor ?? Maybe I’ve seen one too many Westerns, but when I’m feeling my most wicked only the darkest duds will do. Now thrown my color palette into chaos with a killer pair of white hot heels. Mesh insets, leather cutouts and a daring lucite platform arm these rebellious spikes for a walk on the wild side. Black always has its place in my wardrobe, but the next time I want to be bad I’m wearing white.? ?—, Assistant Editor There was a time when hats and heels were de rigueur and handbags were called pocketbooks. The traditional structure of Versace’s patent leather bag makes me wax nostalgic but the bold crimson pattern (not to mention the interior cell phone sleeve) is thoroughly modern—which means that I can pair it with a pencil skirt and pumps if I’m having a Barbara Billingsley moment, or skinny jeans and stilettos if my mood is more Beyonce. Either way, it’s an instant classic. —, Entertainment Editor ?? ?? ? ???? ? ?? ? ? ????

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 04:43 PM.