قديم 30-07-2014, 02:32 PM
ml54928k ml54928k غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2014
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
ml54928k is on a distinguished road
افتراضي I love having my hair and makeup done

July 19, 2013 @ 11:51 am Who knew a trip to the salon could catapult you to stardom? has been a household name for many years, but when she ditched her lengthy Hannah Montana strands for , everyone took notice. Along with her punky crop came a new attitude complemented by a wardrobe of risky fashion choices. “It’s crazy because every day, your hair is different when it’s short,” the star previously.?“Every day I wake up, and I get something new. So it’s fun!” But Cyrus isn’t the only celeb whose haircut invited attention.?From Farrah Fawcett to , we rounded up the celebrities who quickly reached icon status after a spontaneous hair change. Click the photo to see each star, before and after. MORE: ? ? ? Twilight star? changed her hair many times since first emerging in the Hollywood scene, but as the cover girl of our new special issue InStyle Hair, she insists she’s still low maintenance at heart. “I love having my hair and makeup done, but I’m really just a 15-minute girl, throwing everything on with no fuss,” the 24-year-old actress and tells us. “That said, I do color and change my hair all the time!” And her willingness to play around with her look helps her when she transforms from mortal to vampire Alice Cullen on the set of Twilight. “The whole process takes about two hours,” Greene says of her otherworldly makeover. “My hair is pretty thick, and we wrap it and put it under a wig. To get it to fit so I don’t like look I have an alien head is a talent in itself. ” The next installment of the franchise, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 opens November 18th. For more of our exclusive interview with Greene, pick up the special issue of InStyle Hair, on newsstands Friday. PLUS! Click ‘See the Photos’ to see Ashley Greene’s Hair Transformation! MORE HAIR NEWS: ? ?

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 04:57 PM.