قديم 30-07-2014, 06:51 PM
n62vjeic n62vjeic غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2014
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
n62vjeic is on a distinguished road
افتراضي revealed her getting-ready must-haves with this photo on her

April 2, 2013 @ 2:20 pm Mornings are busy! Here’s a time-saving trick, thanks to Beauty Director & Editor of InStyle Hair and Makeover?Amy Synnott-D’Annibale. The busy mother of two (and one puppy!) revealed her getting-ready must-haves with this photo on her ?this morning. Read on, and try your own #MommyGram soon! AMY’S #MOMMYGRAM TIP:?“I don’t have time to do my hair every day, so I wash it once a week at night and then freshen it up in the mornings. A few spritzes of dry shampoo (try??$7 at *****tores)?and a bit of teasing around the crown helps camouflage greasy roots and add back some volume. I’ve also found that a few strokes with a Mason Pearson ($88 at ) does wonders for restoring shine and bounce.” Plus, see 10 more ways to get out the door faster! MORE: ? ? and ?? We’re 99% sure you’ve heard this one, but you may not know much about the musician who sings it. The details: Lorde recently snagged the number one spot on the chart with her hit song’ “,” beating out ‘ “Wrecking Ball” and ‘s “Roar” and it doesn’t look like she’s slowing down anytime soon. According to , Lorde is the youngest singer to sit at the top of the Hot 100 since 1987, when 16 (and one month) year old?Tiffany’s single “I Think We’re Alone Now” took over the charts. So, who is she? Three things to know: 1. She’s From New Zealand? Lorde was born?Ella Yelich-O’Connor?and hails from?Auckland, New Zealand. She has since moved stateside and turns 17-years-old on November 16th. 2. She Signed with Universal Records at Age 12? After she signed a development deal with Universal Records, Lorde went on to release her first EP, “” this past September featuring five original songs. Her ?debut studio album entitled??followed shortly after which includes her hits “Royals,” and “Tennis Court,” along with eight new songs. 3. “Royals” Has Already Been Covered Back in August, 21-year-old sang a cover of Lorde’s hit song “Royals” during her concert in Vancouver as part of her Stars Dance Tour. Plus, see more music news! MORE: ? ? ?

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع ابحث في الموضوع
ابحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 12:10 AM.