قديم 08-08-2014, 08:45 PM
q03882qu q03882qu غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2014
المشاركات: 3
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
q03882qu is on a distinguished road
افتراضي re demanding royalties

Look Who We Met: Jackie Cruz and Diane Guerrero from?Orange Is the New Black The main problem with Netflix’s original series is after you’ve shamelessly binge-watched a new season, you’re forced to wait idly until the next one drops. Thirteen episodes deep into?Orange Is the New Black?and yearning for some answers, I was lost in a hopeless fangirl state in which I read every review and think-piece that existed on the Internet. I longed for the nights where I’d come home and a brand-new episode would be waiting for me in my queue.? So it goes without saying that I was reeling with excitement when Jackie Cruz and Diane Guerrero, a.k.a. Flaca and Maritza, swung by the?InStyle?office for a chat. When I got wind of their visit, I knew I had to present them with a pizza, as a not-so-subtle nod to Guerrero’s token line in her campaign to run for Women’s Advisory Council (WAC) in season one: “If you want more pizza, vote for Maritza.” And even though Cruz’s character ran against her in the episode, both of them dug into their own slices, carbs be damned. When asked about Maritza’s potential backstory reveal in season three, Guerrero, like most of her?OITNB?co-stars, remained tightlipped: “I think Maritza has some stuff going on—I have no idea what it is, but I hope it’s something fun. I don’t think she robbed a bank like Rosa [Barbara Rosenblat] did.” How about a pizza place? “I’m going to tell Jenji that!” If that one gets written in, we’re demanding royalties! — Claire Stern, InStyle Editorial Assistant reblogged this from

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 11:48 PM.