مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : valuable lessons

مستر/ عصام الجاويش
29-07-2009, 09:34 PM
One of the merits of reading stories is that we learn valuable lessons from them. Today I read a very interesting story about an ancient architect called Cenmar. El-Numan, the king of El-Hira. asked him to build the most beautiful palace in the world at that time. It is said that Cenmar took 20 years to finish building the place which he named El-Khawarnaq. The king was over the moon when he saw the palace. As a building, it was the second to none, indeed. Cenmar had a discussion with El-Numan during which the King discovered that Cenmar could design a better place than El-Khawarnaq for that guy was a brilliant architect. The King was supposed to reward Cenmar for his great efforts, but unfortunately this didn't happen. Do you know what happened? The King ordered his guards to kill Cenmar!!What do we learn from this story? I am waiting for your posts.

مستر/ عصام الجاويش
25-09-2009, 05:23 PM
I learnt a lot from this story

عاطف القاضى
26-09-2009, 01:56 PM
من لم يشكر الناس لم يشكر الله واصنع المعروف فى أهله وفى غير أهله فإن صادف أهله فهو أهله وإن لم يصادف أهله فانت أهله وأخيراً فخذ بعلم ولاتطلب به مدداً فالناس موتى وأهل العلم أحياء

معزوز
25-05-2013, 11:08 AM
احب مستر عصام لانحيازه للشريعه نصرالله الاسلام دائما

الملعب خورشيد
26-05-2013, 01:23 AM
جزاءه بجزاء سنمار