مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : the person who i loved

little witch
02-04-2010, 07:31 PM
wrong choice
iam the person who choose to live for you and be yours,nothing could stop me then, iam who choose you, choose your days,and my days , yeh now i donot miss you,now i will break my heart if it says it misses you, i will damage everything between us, i will destory you after i have built you,and i will let you without any aims,when you calles me louldly to stop i wonot be weak and i wonot hear or cry, and you wonot find any person to cure you, there was only akind heart but it died from sadness,no past no present yeh i accept to let you, i will live my days and i will find acure for my heart,no fire no pains again and i wonot die when you are far,when will far it will anew life for me ,iam able to cure all my pains, and iam able to destory the dream that we have built,i wonot cry for the years that we lived together , iam so sorry for all ways that we walked, yeh iam the person who choose,,,,,yeh who choose,,,,yeh who choose,,,,,iam the person who choose to live for you , no people nothing stopped me, iam the person who choose your days,and my days yeh now i donot miss them, i will break my heart if it says that it misses you..........oh ,,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,, ,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh

Huda Mohammed 2010
04-04-2010, 01:23 AM
wrong choice

iam the person who choose to live for you and be yours,nothing could stop me then, iam who choose you, choose your days,and my days , yeh now i donot miss you,now i will break my heart if it says it misses you, i will damage everything between us, i will destory you after i have built you,and i will let you without any aims,when you calles me louldly to stop i wonot be weak and i wonot hear or cry, and you wonot find any person to cure you, there was only akind heart but it died from sadness,no past no present yeh i accept to let you, i will live my days and i will find acure for my heart,no fire no pains again and i wonot die when you are far,when will far it will anew life for me ,iam able to cure all my pains, and iam able to destory the dream that we have built,i wonot cry for the years that we lived together , iam so sorry for all ways that we walked, yeh iam the person who choose,,,,,yeh who choose,,,,yeh who choose,,,,,iam the person who choose to live for you , no people nothing stopped me, iam the person who choose your days,and my days yeh now i donot miss them, i will break my heart if it says that it misses you..........oh ,,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,, ,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh,,,,,,,,oh
طبعا نشكرك على المشاركة
لكن من فضلك اكتب مقدمة عن عملك
لقد قمت بنقله من الصف الثالث الاعدادى (لغات) (Poetry) إلى هنا - إبداعات الأعضاء لأن القسم الخاص بنا تعليمى فقط وليس للهوايات --أخشى أن مشاركة حضرتك تلخبط طلبة إعدادى

تحياتى