ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : áØáÇÈ æãÏÑÓì ÇáËÇäæíÉ Paragraphs

sherifkhattab
19-03-2011, 12:48 AM
ÇáÓáÇã Úáíßã

åÐÉ ãÌãæÚÉ ãä Paragraphs ÇáããÊÇÒÉ ÃÑÌæ Ãä ÊäÇá ÅÚÌÇÈßã.
ÃÏÚæÇ áì æáÇåáì æááãÓáãíä.

(1) Energy

There are different forms ÃÔßÇá of energy. Most of the energy used today in homes and industry comes from fossil fuelsæÞæÏ ÍÝÑí. Coal, oil and natural gas are all fossil fuels. They are called non-renewable ÛíÑ ãÊÌÏÏÉ because it takes millions of years to make or renew them. So, we must reduce the amount of non-renewable fuels that we use.
We need to find other forms of energy that will never run outÊäÝÏ / ÊäÊåí . These forms of energy are called renewable. Examples of these are energy from the sun and the wind. Water is another renewable source of energy. It is called hydroelectric power. Nuclear energy is also a clean renewable source ãÕÏÑ of energy. However, it is dangerous. It is important that we all save energy.

(2) A Famous writer

Naguib Mahfouz was born in Cairo in 1911.He began writing when he was only 17. He studied philosophyÇáÝáÓÝÉ at Cairo University and graduated in 1945. He decided not to follow a university career, instead he worked as a civil servant ãæÙÝ Íßæãí in several governmental ministriesæÒÇÑÇÊ.
His first novel was published äÔÑÊ in 1939. Since then, he has written more than 30 novels and several short stories. He received many awardsÌæÇÆÒ for his writing. In 1988, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature. He was elected ÇäÊÎÈ as a memberÚÖæ of the American Academy of Letters and ArtsÇáÃßÇÏíãíÉ ÇáÃãÑíßíÉ ááÝäæä æÇáÂÏÇÈ in 1992. In the same year, he was awarded a doctorateÏÑÌÉ ÇáÏßÊæÑÇå by the American University in Cairo.

(3) Newspapers or the internet

Everyday we are bombardedÊäåãÑ ÚáíäÇ with news from all over the world in newspapers, on the radio and television and on the internet. Newspapers have several advantages. You accompanyÊÕØÍÈ your favourite newspaper everywhere you go. You can read what you like and discardÊåãá what you don’t like. You can read a piece of news with all its detailsÊÝÇÕíá .

However, we are in the age of speedÚÕÑ ÇáÓÑÚÉ . Everything is done in a hurry. Most people don’t have time to read newspapers. The internet is the latest meansÃÍÏË æÓíáÉ not only to get news but also to acquire íßÊÓÈ any kind of information you want. It is a great blessing. But it is rather expensive. In the near future, the internet will have the upper hand ÓÊßæä áåÇ ÇáÃæáæíÉ not only in communicating news but in all aspectsÌæÇäÈ / ãÌÇáÇÊ of life as well.

(4) Running my own business

I prefer to start and run my own business instead ofÈÏáÇ ãä waiting for years to get a governmental job æÙíÝÉ ÍßæãíÉ. I don’t like to work for somebody else. I want to decide what work I will do each day. I like being my own boss.
At the same time, it is not easy to do that. I need to be patientÕÈæÑ and hard working. I may need to get a loan from a bank. I will start a small business. Later, I will expandíæÓÚ it. I may even exportíÕÏÑ some of my products. I know it is hard work but the financial rewardsÇáãßÇÓÈ ÇáãÇáíÉ and the job satisfactionÇáÑÖÇ Úä ÇáÚãá are amazing.

(5) The Sun

The sun is very important to us. It gives us heat and light. Without the sun, there wouldn't be life on Earth. The energy we get from the sun can be used in different fieldsãÌÇáÇÊ . The sun is a long way from the Earth. In ancient times, people knew the importance of the sun. Some of them even worshippedÚÈÏæÇ the sun.
There are some dangers of the sun. If you look directly at the sun, it may damage your eyes. The sun gives out X-rays and ultraviolet raysÇáÃÔÚÉ ÝæÞ ÇáÈäÝÓÌíÉ . These rays are very harmful to life. Most of these rays get soaked upÊãÊÕ in the atmosphere. This is why they do not affect us. In fact we cannot do withoutíÓÊÛäí Úä the sun.

(6) Something you use everyday and which you would really miss if it hadn't been invented (Computers)

The computer is the most important invention in the twentieth century. One of the main advantages of computers is that children enjoy using computers. So, they can be used for education. Another advantage is the fact that they help communicateíÊÕá with people in other countries very quickly. In addition, computers store a lot of information. Moreover, you can work from home if you have a computer.
Computers are now used in nearly every field. We can now use computers to learn a new language. The police use computers to identify criminalsÇáÊÚÑÝ Úáí ÇáãÌÑãíä . Doctors use computers to help them diagnose diseasesíÔÎÕ ÇáÃãÑÇÖ and treat patients effectivelyÈÕæÑÉ ÝÚÇáÉ . Banks cannot do without computers. Teachers use computers in schools so that students can learn better and faster.
However,æãÚ Ðáß computers have some disadvantages. One of these disadvantages is that computers are different. Some of them are difficult to use. Another drawback ÚíÈ is that a lot of computer games are violent ÚäíÝÉ . Some children spend too much time indoors playing computer games. Finally, if a computer is not working properlyÈÔßá ÕÍíÍ , most people do not know how to fix íÕáÍ it. This can take a lot of time and cost a lot of money.

(7) A famous place (The Eiffel TowerÈÑÌ ÃíÝá)

The Eiffel Tower is the most famous landmarkãä ÃÔåÑ ÇáãÚÇáã in Paris. It was built in 1889. It was the world's highest structureÈäÇÁ until 1931. It is 300 meters high. The Tower was named afterÓãí ÈÇÓã Gustave Eiffel, the engineer who designedÕãã it. It cost more than a million dollars to build. People from all over the world visit the Eiffel Tower every year.
The Tower has three levels, which are connected by liftsãÊÕáÉ ÈãÕÇÚÏ . Visitors can climb the stepsÇáÓáÇáã to the top of Tower or use the lifts. The Tower has been climbed by mountaineersãÊÓáÞæ ÇáÌÈÇá . From the top of the Tower you can see most of Paris. The view ÇáãäÙÑ from the top of the Tower is wonderful.

(8) The Cairo Metro

The Cairo Metro is a wonderful work of engineeringÚãá åäÏÓí . It’s the only underground in Africa or the Middle East. It's fast, cheap and safe. You can go to any place in a very short time. About 2 million passengers use the Metro daily. There are now plans for a Metro line in Alex.
A decade has passed since the Cairo Metro started its service. It has proved ÃËÈÊ to be the most efficient ÇáÃßËÑ ßÝÇÁÉ public means of transportæÓíáÉ ãæÇÕáÇÊ ÚÇãÉ in the city. It links the city suburbsÇáÖæÇÍí in the north and south with downtownæÓØ ÇáãÏíäÉ . One of its great merits ãÒÇíÇ is that it is environment friendly, ÕÏíÞ ááÈíÆÉ having no fumesÚÇÏã to pollute the atmosphere. Moreover, it is the only public means of transport where smoking is strictly forbiddenããäæÚ ãäÚÇ ÈÇÊÇ . Those who smoke pay a fineÛÑÇãÉ of 10 pounds.

(9) The importance of trees

Trees are very important to our life. Animals and people breathe iníÓÊäÔÞ oxygen and breathe outíÎÑÌ carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxideËÇäí ÃßÓíÏ ÇáßÑÈæä is a poisonousÓÇã gas. Plants and trees take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen. If we cut down too many trees, there would be more carbon dioxide. This is very harmful.
Trees provide us with many useful things such as rubberÇáãØÇØ and medicines. Some trees may provide a cureÚáÇÌ for diseases like cancer. Planting trees is very useful. This helps to reduce the amount of pollution. Trees help to keep the balance of natureÇáãÍÇÝÙÉ Úáí ÊæÇÒä ÇáØÈíÚÉ . If the balance of nature is upset ÇÎÊá , life on Earth will be impossible. We have to take great care of trees and punishäÚÇÞÈ those who cut them down.

(10) Saving the rain forestsÅäÞÇÐ ÇáÛÇÈÇÊ ÇáãØíÑÉ

A forest is a large area of land covered with trees. Rain forests are home to ãæØä áÜ millions of plant and animal speciesÃäæÇÚ äæÇÚ Ã on Earth. If we destroy their habitatsãæØä ÇáäÈÇÊ Ãæ ÇáÍíæÇä, some of these species will become extinctãäÞÑÖ . This leads toíÄÏí Åáì a disturbanceÇÎÊáÇá of the balance of nature. We have got to do something to save the rain forests.
People cut down the rain forests for different reasons. They want to make money by using the wood to make things like furniture and paper. Sometimes they want to get more land for cattleÇáãÇÔíÉ or make space for buildings and roads. Cutting down the rain forests is very harmful. These forests soak upÊãÊÕ the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Trees are major suppliersãÕÇÏÑ ÅãÏÇÏ ÑÆíÓíÉ of oxygen.
11) My plans for the future
(What career are you going to choose and why?)

We all have our dreams which we hope will come trueÊÊÍÞÞ . I have many plans for the future. I want to go to university and become a doctor. I'd like to practise medicine for a few years. After that, I'd like to do research.
I hope to investigateíÈÍË the causes of diseases like cancer or brain disease. I'd like to learn more and more about those diseases which make people sufferíÚÇäí a lot. ThereforeáÐáß , I must study hard. I'd like to set up experiments and make things that can really help mankind. ÇáÈÔÑíÉ I want to help people become happy. I hope my plans for the future will pay off. ÊäÌÍ

(12) The advantages and disadvantages of modern technology

Our life today is quite different from life fifty years ago. Life in the past was very simple and easy. In the past people used animals to go from place to place. People died from many diseases which they could not cure. Today, thanks to ÈÝÖá modern science and technology, there are many inventions which have made man’s life easier and more comfortable. Modern means of transport help us to travel long distances in a very short time. The progressÊÞÏã in medicine has enabled us to find a cure for most diseases. We also have pure äÞíÉ water and electric supply.
However modern technology has several disadvantages. The most noticeableãáÍæÙÉ disadvantage is pollution. Pollution is very harmful to man's life and can cause many diseases. Man now depends too much on machines. There are a lot of people who can't find jobs because we use machines to do most of our work. Many people nowadays suffer from stress ÖÛØ / ÊæÊÑ and worry. Some people may have a nervous breakdownÇäåíÇÑ ÚÕÈí.

(13) The historical character I would most like to have met

Our history is full of great men who did their best to serve their country. One of the greatest men in the history of Egypt is Saad Zaghloul. He was the leader of the 1919 RevolutionËæÑÉ . He fought against the British ruleÍßã . He wanted Egypt to become an independent countryÏæáÉ ãÓÊÞáÉ .
Saad believed that the Egyptian people could win victoryÇáäÕÑ in the war against those who occupied ÇÍÊáæÇ their land. All Egyptians supported ÓÇäÏæÇ Saad in his call forÇáÏÚæÉ Åáì independence. The British sent Saad into exile ÇáãäÝí , but he continued fighting until his death. Saad was a rare example of a man who would sacrificeíÖÍí ÈÜ everything for the good of his country.

(14) Living in space

Next summer I am going to travel to space with three friends. We are going to have some training at first. The training will be long and difficult. You must be fitáÇÆÞ ÌÓãíÇ in order to survive in space. We are going to take some things with us like cannedãÚáÈ food and bottles of water.
In space there are a lot of problems. There is no gravityÇáÌÇÐÈíÉ in space. It is hard to live without gravity. We will stay in the space shuttle all the time. We will miss our families. We will try to keep ourselves busy by reading books or listening to music. Living in space will be an exciting experience in spite of its disadvantages.

(15) Lifelong learningÇáÊÚáã ãÏí ÇáÍíÇÉ

Lifelong learning goes on for lifeãÏí ÇáÍíÇÉ , from the time you graduateíÊÎÑÌ until you retireíÊÞÇÚÏ . This is necessary as employersÃÕÍÇÈ ÇáÚãá do not offer permanent ÏÇÆãÉ jobs. We must learn the skills requiredÇáãåÇÑÇÊ ÇáãØáæÈÉ for different jobs. Companies pay a lot to provide training for their employeesÇáÚÇãáíä . Lifelong learning helps us to acquire the knowledgeíßÊÓÈ ÇáãÚÑÝÉ and skills needed in the labour market.
Distance learningÇáÊÚáã Úä ÈÚÏ is a methodØÑíÞÉ of study that helps us to continue our learning. We need to continue learning to keep up with äæÇßÈ the latest developmentsÃÍÏË ÇáÊØæÑÇÊ in different fields. Human knowledge is increasing all the time. If we do not update äØæÑ our knowledge, we will not be able to live in today's world. In fact, lifelong learning is important to everyone.

(16) How we can help to protect and improve the environment

Environmental pollutionÇáÊáæË ÇáÈíÆí is a very serious problem nowadays. This pollution causes great damage ÃÖÑÇÑ ßÈíÑÉ to the environment and all living things. There are a lot of things we can do to preserveíÍÇÝÙ Úáí the environment. Factories should be moved to land outside cities. A great number of trees should be planted along the sides of the roads. Trees take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen, so they help to clean the air.
The government should pass laws to reduce the number of cars on the roads. We have to spread awarenessíäÔÑ ÇáæÚí among ordinary people of the importance of preserving the environment. We must teach young children how to keep the environment clean. If we succeed in preserving (conserving) the environment, our children and grandchildren can enjoy the world we live in. Preserving the environment has become a very important issue ãÓÃáÉ åÇãÉ in the modern world.

(17) Recycling ÅÚÇÏÉ ÇáÊÕäíÚ
Many societies reuse materials that are thrown away. Materials ranging from precious metals ãÚÇÏä ËãíäÉ to plastic spoons, can be reused. This recycling process extracts ÊÓÊÎáÕ the original material ÇáãÇÏÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ and uses it in new products. In general, using recycled materials ÇáãæÇÏ ÇáãÚÇÏ ÊÕäíÚåÇ to make new products costs less and requires íÊØáÈ less energy than using new materials. The most commonly recycled waste product is printed ÇáãØÈæÚÉ materials.

Glass is a material which is economical to recycle. The recycled glass is melted íÕåÑand formed into new products. Certain types of nuclear waste ÇáäÝÇíÇÊ ÇáäææíÉ can be recycled. Rare materials, such as gold and silver, are recycled because getting new supplies is expensive. It reduces pollution because recycling a product creates less pollution than producing a new one. Most experts ÇáÎÈÑÇÁ state íÈíäæä that the economic consequences ÇáäÊÇÆÌ ÇáÇÞÊÕÇÏíÉ of recycling are positive in the long term ÅíÌÇÈíÉ Úáí ÇáãÏì ÇáÈÚíÏ.

(18) A Famous Egyptian scientist – Ahmed Zewail)

Ahmed Zewail is a worldwide famous Egyptian scientist. He was educated at Alexandria University. After his graduation, he went to the United Sates of America to continue his education. There he worked very hard and outdidÊÝæÞ Úáí everyone else.

In 1998, he won the Franklin InstituteãÚåÏ Award after he had discovered the smallest unit of time. This award is usually given to famous scientists and inventors. Dr. Zewail also uses very fast lasers to find out more about the chemicals. His work helps scientists to produce new and better drugs for curing diseases. In, fact Ahmed Zewail is a very good example that all Egyptian young men should follow.

(19) The Toshka Project ãÔÑæÚ ÊæÔßí

Upper Egypt covers about 58 percent of Egypt’s area and millions of people live there. Most Upper Egypt is empty desert. The government plans to change that by creating a new valley parallelãæÇÒ áÜ to the Nile. This is called Toshka Valley, but it is also known as the New Delta. Most of Egypt’s population lives in 4% of the total areaÇáãÓÇÍÉ ÇáßáíÉ of the country.

A million Egyptian babies are born every year. It is therefore very important to reclaim new lands to house and feed them. We have to importíÓÊæÑÏ most of the food we eat. The New Delta Project will change all this. Huge amounts of food will be produced so that we will be able to feed our people and we may be able to get hard currencyÇáÚãáÉ ÇáÕÚÈÉ by exportingÊÕÏíÑ some.

(20) Value of reading ÃåãíÉ ÇáÞÑÇÁÉ / Reading for all ÇáÞÑÇÁÉ ááÌãíÚ

Reading is very important. It is the food of the mind. Through reading, we benefit fromíÓÊÝíÏ ãä the experienceÎÈÑÉ of other people. Reading has a good effect on our behaviourÓáæß . It helps us to acquire good qualitiesÕÝÇÊ . It enables us to understand the world that we live in. It helps us to solve our problems in life.

Through reading, we get a lot of information about the progress in science and technology. By reading, we never feel lonelyíÔÚÑ ÈÇáæÍÏÉ . In fact, books are the best friends. Reading helps us to develop our charactersÔÎÕíÇÊ and widen our horizonsÂÝÇÞ . Mrs. Mubarak has started the project ‘Reading for All’. This project aims at spreadingäÔÑ the habit of reading among young children. It also aims at developing the abilitiesÞÏÑÇÊ of young children to become good citizensãæÇØäíä in the future. Many public libraries have been set up in towns and villages. This will enrich our cultural life and createíÎáÞ generationsÃÌíÇá of scientists and thinkersãÝßÑíä .

(21) Life in the future
Life in the future will be different from life now. Many changes will take place in every field. New inventions and new discoveries will appear. Man will send more spaceshipsÓÝä ÇáÝÖÇÁ to other planets and may find life possible there. Vast areas ãäÇØÞ ÔÇÓÚÉ of the world’s desert will be reclaimedíÓÊÕáÍ . The production of food will increase. A cure for dangerous diseases such as cancer and AIDS may be discovered.
New sources of energy will be found. Computers will be widely used in all fields, especially in education. Means of transport will be faster and more comfortable. In fact, life will be very complicated ãÚÞÏÉ and man will depend completely on machines. No one can be sure if life in the future will be better or worse.

(22) Life in big cities

Life in big cities is very hard. People there suffer from many problems such as over-population, housing problems and crowded means of transport. It takes a very long time to go from one place to another. There is very little cooperation ÊÚÇæä among people. overcrowdingÇáÒÍÇã ÇáÔÏíÏ results iníÄÏí Åáì many accidents.

Pollution caused by car fumes is a major cause of many diseases. The air is unclean and impureÛíÑ äÞí . There are no gardens or green areas where people can spend nice time. The noise from cars and machines also make life in big cities unbearableáÇ ÊÍÊãá . Great efforts are needed to solve the problems in big cities. People should think of going to new cities built in the desert or the country.

(23) Unemployment ÇáÈØÇáÉ

Unemployment means that there aren’t enough jobs for people. The most important cause of unemployment is over-population. Thousands of young people graduateíÊÎÑÌæä every year from schools and universities. They remain for long years without jobs. This is because most of them are waiting for governmental jobs.
Another cause of unemployment is the increasing use of modern technology in all fields. Man depends a lot on machines. This leads to a lack of job opportunitiesäÞÕ ÝÑÕ ÇáÚãá . To solve this problem, we should encourageäÔÌÚ young people to go the desert and reclaim it. They should look for jobs in the new cities. Banks can lend them loansÞÑæÖ to start their own projects. ãÔÑæÚÇÊ

(24) Tourism ÇáÓíÇÍÉ
Tourism is the second main source of national income after petroleum products. ÇáãäÊÌÇÊ ÇáÈÊÑæáíÉ It brings in a lot of hard currency which we need to importäÓÊæÑÏ goods. Tourists from all over the world visit Egypt all the year roundÚáí ãÏÇÑ ÇáÚÇã. Egypt has many famous sights and tourist attractionsãäÇØÞ ÌÐÈ ÇáÓíÇÍ. Tourists also enjoy the fine weather in Egypt.
Tourists can visit places of interest such as the Pyramids, the temples, the museums and other historic places. The government does its best to encourage the tourist industry. New tourist villages are built. SplendidÝÎãÜÉ hotels are erected. The government provides cheap and comfortable means of transport. Egyptians do their best to welcome tourists and treat them well. When tourism flourishesÊÒÏåÑ , our national incomeÇáÏÎá ÇáÞæãí improves.

(25) The value of sports ÃåãíÉ ÇáÑíÇÖÉ
There are many kinds of sports. The most common sports are football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, skiing, swimming and cycling. Sports have great value in our life. They are very important for keeping us healthy. People who are used to practisingããÇÑÓÉ sports usually enjoy good health. They are always active and do their jobs well.
Sports are a good way of spending our spare time. Sports help us gain good qualities such as patience, cooperation and how to face difficult problems and situationsãæÇÞÝ . Sports teach us good manners and develop our character. Some sports help us to defend ourselves such as karate and judo. In fact, sports are very essentialÃÓÇÓíÉ for us.

(26)Egypt’s role in making peaceÏæÑ ãÕÑ Ýí ÕäÚ ÇáÓáÇã

Egypt believes that all countries should live in peace and security. Therefore, Egypt makes great efforts and does its best to spread peace in the Middle East. Egypt always calls for peace and cooperationÇáÊÚÇæä among all nations. Egypt has a firm belief ÇÚÊÞÇÏ ËÇÈÊ that all disputes ÇáäÒÇÚÇÊ and disagreements ÇáÎáÇÝÇÊ should be solved peacefully. ÈØÑíÞÉ ÓáãíÉ Egypt is playing a vital role in making peace between Palestine and Israel.
The whole world supportsíÓÇäÏ Egypt in its call for ÏÚæÊåÇ Åáì peace. This is because conflictsÇáÕÑÇÚÇÊ and wars result inÊÄÏí Åáì destruction ÇáÏãÇÑ and instabilityÚÏã ÇáÇÓÊÞÑÇÑ. Peace helps countries to achieve welfareÇáÑÎÇÁ and prosperityÇáÑÝÇåíÜÉ. When peace prevailsíÓÜæÏ, all efforts are directedãæÌåÜÉ toward building and constructionÇáÊÚãíÑ .

(27) Over-populationÇáÊÒÇíÏ ÇáÓßÇäí

Over-population is a very serious problem. Egypt has been suffering from this problem for a long time now. The increase in population has led to many other problems such as shortage of food, äÞÕ ÇáØÚÇãovercrowded means of transport, ÇÒÏÍÇã æÓÇÆá ÇáãæÇÕáÇÊ lack äÞÕ of job opportunitiesÝÑÕ ÇáÚãá and the problem of housingÇáÅÓßÇä. There aren’t enough houses, jobs or food for all people. If we continue to increase in this way, we may face starvationãÌÇÚÉ/ÇáãæÊ ÌæÚÇ.
Great efforts are made to solve this problem. The government does its best to convinceÊÞäÜÚ the people of the importance of birth control ÊÍÏíÏ ÇáäÓá and family planningÊäÙíã ÇáÃÓÑÉ . Vast areasãäÇØÞ ÔÇÓÚÉ of the desert land have been reclaimed. New cities and communities have been built. Mass media are doing their best to persuade ÊÞäÚ people to participate effectively íÔÇÑßæÇ ÈÕæÑÉ ÝÚÇáÉ in solving this problem.

(28) Pollution ÇáÊáæË

Pollution is a difficult problem in modern life. There are different kinds of pollution. Air Pollution is caused by car fumesÚÇÏã ÇáÓíÇÑÇÊ which contain very harmful substances. ãæÇÏ ÖÇÑÉ These substances have a bad effect on health and can cause many diseases. The sea is polluted by the chemical waste ÇáäÝÇíÇÊ ÇáßíãíÇÆíÉ thrown into it by factories and ships. The soil is also polluted by the chemicals we use such as insecticidesÇáãÈíÏÇÊ ÇáÍÔÑíÉ.
All these kinds of pollution affect not only man’s life but animal life and plant life as well. The world is making great efforts to fight äÍÇÑÈ pollution. Ordinary people have to cooperate with íÊÚÇæäæÇ ãÚ the government and scientists to get rid ofíÊÎáÕ ãä pollution. If pollution continues to increase, life on earth will be in great danger. Even ordinary people can help to eliminateíÒíá / íÊÎáÕ ãä pollution.

(29) The Library of Alexandria

Egypt is the cradle of civilization. ãåÏ ÇáÍÖÇÑÉ The library of Alexandria was the world’s first university. The old library of Alexandria was burnt a long time ago. Great efforts were made to rebuild the library. The revivalÅÍíÇÁ of the ancient library aims at building a modern public library.
The new library was designed like a circle. The library of Alexandria is expected to be the centre of culture, science and research. It will contain the best references ãÑÇÌÚ on different subjects. The UNESCO ÇáíæäÓßæ contributed toÃÓåãÊ Ýí the revival of the library of Alexandria. Egypt should be proud of this great cultural project.

(30) Terrorism

Terrorism has become an international problem. The word "terrorism" comes from the word "terror" which means a violent actionÝÚá ÚäíÝ which causes great fear. The terrorist attacksåÌãÇÊ ÅÑåÇÈíÉ in many parts of the world caused thousands of deaths. Terrorism is against religion and civilization. Terrorism makes people feel unsafe.
Governments must co-operate if they want to fight international terrorismÇáÅÑåÇÈ ÇáÏæáí . President Mubarak has always believed that terrorism will continue unless the Palestinian problem is solved. He called for an international conference on terrorism. Terrorists must be severely punishedíÚÇÞÈæä ÈÔÏÉ . Ordinary people must take part in the fight against terrorism.

NazeeH
19-03-2011, 06:04 AM
ÌÒÇß Çááå ÎíÑÇ

áßä ßÇäæÇ ãÍÊÇÌíä ãäß ÈÚÖ ÇáãÑÇÌÚÉ

ãÌÏì ÇáÔÇæíÔ
19-03-2011, 10:32 PM
ÈÇÑß Çááå Ýíß æÃÚÇäß Úáì ÝÚá ÇáÎíÑ:078111rg3:

ÇáÇÁ ÚÈÏÇáÓáÇã
04-04-2011, 06:11 PM
ÈÇÑß Çááå Ýíß

ÓãíÑ ÔÇßÑ
08-04-2011, 10:41 AM