مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : برجراف متوقع اعداد مستر عصام الجاويش

مستر/ عصام الجاويش
02-01-2015, 09:18 PM
My goal in life هدفي في الحياة
I do believe that no one will be surprised if I tell them that my goal in life is to be a teacher. Everyone knows that I come from a family of teachers. My father is a teacher, my mother is a teacher, and I want to be a teacher ,too. What do we all find interesting about this job? Teachers are the torch-bearers of knowledge. They foster creativity, develop character, and provide students with the skills they need to reach their goals and lead productive lives. Teachers are like the candle that burns itself to give light to others. They see the fruits of their efforts every day. They do feel happy when their students succeed in life and get high positions in the society. All these things motivate me to be a teacher.
اعتقد بالفعل ان أحدا لن يندهش إذا قلت لهم أن هدفي في الحياة أن أكون مدرس. الكل يعرف أنني من أسره كلها مدرسين فأبى مدرس وأمي مدرسه وأنا أريد أن أكون مدرس أيضا. ما الذي نجده ممتعا في هذه الوظيفة؟ المدرسون هم حمله مشاعل المعرفة . يشجعون على الإبداع وتطوير الشخصية ويزودوا الطلاب بالمهارات التي يحتاجون إليها للوصول إلى أهدافهم ويعيشوا حياه مثمره . المدرسون مثل الشمعة التي تحرق نفسها لتضيء للآخرين . وهم يرون ثمار جهودهم كل يوم . يشعرون بالسعادة عندما ينجح طلابهم في الحياة ويحصلون على مناصب هامه في المجتمع. كل هذه الأشياء تحفزني أن أكون مدرس

مع تحيات
مستر/ عصام الجاويش
معلم خبير لغة انجليزية بمدرسه التل الكبير الثانوية بنات بمحافظه الإسماعيلية

Mr. Bayoumy Ghreeb
01-09-2015, 02:31 PM
شغل ممتاز اشكرك علي هذا الجهد