مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Why do you think that Rassendyll remembered very little of the coronation?

Sw0rdD
18-08-2018, 05:08 AM
السلام عليكم
السؤال ده موجود في practice test 3b في القصة
أنا شايف إنه سؤال سخيف ملوش لازمة في الحياة.
أنا عايز أعرف رأيكم في الإجابة
Sw0rdD

محسن لبيب حنين
18-08-2018, 06:25 AM
السلام عليكم
السؤال ده موجود في practice test 3b في القصة
أنا شايف إنه سؤال سخيف ملوش لازمة في الحياة.
أنا عايز أعرف رأيكم في الإجابة
Sw0rdD

I think he remembered very little because of the situation he was in. He was worried about being revealed by others. He was somehow perplexed and confused. He wasn't clear-headed , so his concentration wasn't a hundred percent to remember everything

Sw0rdD
18-08-2018, 01:07 PM
شكرا جزيلا أستاذ محسن
مش ممكن تكون الإجابة كالآتي؟:
He didn't remember much about the coronation because the most important part of the coronation is wearing the crown and reading out the promises and all the other details are minor (unimportant) details.

محسن لبيب حنين
18-08-2018, 02:23 PM
شكرا جزيلا أستاذ محسن
مش ممكن تكون الإجابة كالآتي؟:
He didn't remember much about the coronation because the most important part of the coronation is wearing the crown and reading out the promises and all the other details are minor (unimportant) details.

Of course this is also a good answer from a good teacher. Don't forget that it's an opinion question, which means: any reasonable answer is accepted

hind12355
22-08-2018, 02:46 PM
he was in a very critical situation. He had to think deeply in the results if he made a mistake which may cause the poisoned king his life. He was afraid to be revealedby Antoinette de Mauban or duke Michael or any body of the attendance .

لطيف
17-02-2019, 08:22 AM
because the three things he remembered during the coronation had to do ( had a relation) with the country and its new king

maclad
30-04-2019, 11:28 AM
السؤال ببساطة يا شباب انه مش فاكر كتير عن تفاصيل التتويج لان مر 6 شهور على الحدث
because the coronation was more than 6 months ago

Nassif
28-05-2019, 06:42 PM
because that day was full of events .

Mamdouh Abdel-Wahab
01-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Because there were many people that he didn't know who was doing what

Mamdouh Abdel-Wahab
01-06-2021, 10:10 PM
one Why did you delete my answer ? If you go back to the text you will find that my answer is the only correct