بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية

بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/index.php)
-   حجرة معلمى اللغات (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=453)
-   -   مذكرة الصف الثالث الثانوى(كاملة-للترمين )تم اضافة الترم الثانى (https://www.thanwya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=233350)

gogogirl 22-01-2011 08:46 AM

http://www.vip707.com/Smiles/up/amiraaf5bc3dcd32.gif

treetee 24-01-2011 03:13 PM

thank uoy for your efforts sir

sally salah 24-01-2011 03:24 PM

شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

gogogirl 25-01-2011 03:39 PM

Thanks very much your efforts

ايساف سعد 26-01-2011 08:28 AM

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a million

kassib333 02-02-2011 01:39 PM

الف شكر وبارك الله فيك

noana_love 02-02-2011 05:26 PM

ارجو فتح هذا الملف والاجابة على الاسئلة الموجودة به ضرورى جدا

1 مرفق
ارجو فتح هذا الملف والاجابة على الاسئلة الموجودة به ضرورى جدا

soalg 02-02-2011 06:56 PM

generous
generous
generous

Mr.Emad Nafad 03-02-2011 06:26 PM

1-choose the correct answer from a,b,c or d :-
1. (when-after-while-before) going to bed last night , I had watched the new film .
2. (when-as soon as-after-the moment) getting home that evening , I went to bed .
3. (before-on-just us-when) waking up this morning , I telephone my dearest friend
4. (when-after-on-as soon as) seeing the snake , he was frightened .
5. yesterday, while(was surfing-were surfing-surfing-surf)the net, I found the car I was looking for .
6. (although-however-despite-as) strong he is , he cannot lift this heavy box .
7. he failed the exam (although-however-despite-ever though)his intelligence .
8. he is an expert at electronics(however-despite-yet-although)he is still young .
9. i don't like playing tennis,(although-however-despite-as)I don't mind watching it on TV .
10. I have never done karate(even though-despite-so that-in spite of)I have seen it on tv .
11. they were accused of stealing money(despite-although-in spite of-as)they were innocent .
12. I went to work(however-although-despite-in spite)I wasn't feeling well .
13. cheap(however-despite-although-as)the car was, I refused to buy it .
14. he felt cold(because-so-although-so that)he had not brought his coat with him .
15. we had to change the plans(because-because of-since-so that)the problem we had faced .
16. they couldn't continue the race(owing to-because-since-as)the bad storm .
17. (although-as-because of-so that)we were too late, we had to take a taxi .
18. (since-because of-owing to-in spite of)he was in debt, we decided to help him .
19. our team made great effort,(because-although-so-so that)they won the match .
20. after the storm, things(gradual-gradually-surely-definitely)got back to normal .
21. my mother is old . she is now in her (seven-seventeen-seventy-seventies) .
22. people in the country lead a (quiet-quite-quit-quietly)life .
23. I am not brave enough to (do-play-make-cook)decisions quickly .
24. how different is our life (from-at-on-of)our ancestors? .
25. my uncle works as a bank (chef-leader-president-manager) .
26. I`d like to be in your(company-companies-companion-companies)for along time .
27. how can young people benefit (of-at-from-with)advice of older-members of the family? .
28. what sort of life do you (lead-leading-led-leader)? .
29. (Grandchildren-Grandparents-Sisters-Brothers)are wise and experienced enough to give the best piece of advice .
30. (Watch-Bring-Set-Put)out ! There's a snake in front of you .
31. I get (bore-bored-boring-boredom)I have nothing to do .
32. Augusta has shown Henry a new way of looking (for-up-to-at)the world .
33. Before his retirement , Hany`s (occupation-address-nationality-qualification)was a bank manager .
34. some trees have beautiful pink (flowers-branches-roots-plants) in the spring .
35. we don't get many (patients-customers-guests-clients) in the mall in the evening .
36. I was not used to (eating-steeping-travelling-studying) , so I did not want to go anywhere .
37. when Henry returns to England , he (loses-misses-wastes-earns)his aunt and her interesting friends .
38. which newspaper do you write (in-at-of-for)? .

noana_love 03-02-2011 06:45 PM

ارجو من حضرتك اجابة هذان الملفان ضرورى جدا

1 مرفق
اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Mr.Emad Nafad (المشاركة 3065976)
1-choose the correct answer from a,b,c or d :-

1. (when-after-while-before) going to bed last night , I had watched the new film .
2. (when-as soon as-after-the moment) getting home that evening , I went to bed .
3. (before-on-just us-when) waking up this morning , I telephone my dearest friend
4. (when-after-on-as soon as) seeing the snake , he was frightened .
5. yesterday, while(was surfing-were surfing-surfing-surf)the net, I found the car I was looking for .
6. (although-however-despite-as) strong he is , he cannot lift this heavy box .
7. he failed the exam (although-however-despite-ever though)his intelligence .
8. he is an expert at electronics(however-despite-yet-although)he is still young .
9. i don't like playing tennis,(although-however-despite-as)I don't mind watching it on TV .
10. I have never done karate(even though-despite-so that-in spite of)I have seen it on tv .
11. they were accused of stealing money(despite-although-in spite of-as)they were innocent .
12. I went to work(however-although-despite-in spite)I wasn't feeling well .
13. cheap(however-despite-although-as)the car was, I refused to buy it .
14. he felt cold(because-so-although-so that)he had not brought his coat with him .
15. we had to change the plans(because-because of-since-so that)the problem we had faced .
16. they couldn't continue the race(owing to-because-since-as)the bad storm .
17. (although-as-because of-so that)we were too late, we had to take a taxi .
18. (since-because of-owing to-in spite of)he was in debt, we decided to help him .
19. our team made great effort,(because-although-so-so that)they won the match .
20. after the storm, things(gradual-gradually-surely-definitely)got back to normal .
21. my mother is old . she is now in her (seven-seventeen-seventy-seventies) .
22. people in the country lead a (quiet-quite-quit-quietly)life .
23. I am not brave enough to (do-play-make-cook)decisions quickly .
24. how different is our life (from-at-on-of)our ancestors? .
25. my uncle works as a bank (chef-leader-president-manager) .
26. I`d like to be in your(company-companies-companion-companies)for along time .
27. how can young people benefit (of-at-from-with)advice of older-members of the family? .
28. what sort of life do you (lead-leading-led-leader)? .
29. (Grandchildren-Grandparents-Sisters-Brothers)are wise and experienced enough to give the best piece of advice .
30. (Watch-Bring-Set-Put)out ! There's a snake in front of you .
31. I get (bore-bored-boring-boredom)I have nothing to do .
32. Augusta has shown Henry a new way of looking (for-up-to-at)the world .
33. Before his retirement , Hany`s (occupation-address-nationality-qualification)was a bank manager .
34. some trees have beautiful pink (flowers-branches-roots-plants) in the spring .
35. we don't get many (patients-customers-guests-clients) in the mall in the evening .
36. I was not used to (eating-steeping-travelling-studying) , so I did not want to go anywhere .
37. when Henry returns to England , he (loses-misses-wastes-earns)his aunt and her interesting friends .
38. which newspaper do you write (in-at-of-for)? .

thank you
بس ممكن من حضرتك تفتح الملف ده وتجوبه لو مفهاش تعب لحضرتك
والملف التانى ايضا

زياد عبد الحميد 03-02-2011 07:07 PM

مشكووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور

زياد عبد الحميد 03-02-2011 07:09 PM

مشكوووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووور

Nagy Nabil 08-02-2011 08:20 PM

great effort thank u

arahesham 10-02-2011 11:05 AM

May Allah bless you

احمدالفيومى 14-02-2011 11:07 AM

thanksssssssssss

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 03:27 PM.