مشرف اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2008
المشاركات: 3,441
معدل تقييم المستوى: 20
جواد عوض is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Essam ABDOU مشاهدة المشاركة
May Allah bless all those who have participated in this thread and all those who would add to it to make it a resource or a reference for students.

I have a suggestion concerning the students` questions. They always ask for paragraphs to be written for them instead of trying to write the paragraphs themselves. So, the suggestion is: the students are allowed to write (in this thread) on any topic especially the ones related to our book (Hello 7) and any teacher available online would rephrase or correct their writing material as the chance permits. This will encourage the students to write on a regular basis and the teachers will add more of their techniques of writing for them to learn based on what they lack and on their actual mistakes.
I think the writing section in the exam this year will make or break in their marks.

Best Regards
Thank you .I totally agree with you.Also I want my dear colleagues to add their work here conncerning paragraphs & letters especially paragraphs related to the curriculum