نـجــم الـعـطــاء

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 9,104
معدل تقييم المستوى: 25
faten forever is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة tyoodgir مشاهدة المشاركة
criminal defense lawyer, criminal defense attorney, criminal defense, defense attorney, defense lawyer, federal criminal, criminal law,criminal attorney, criminal lawyer,lawyer,criminal,attorney,law,Attorney,felon ycriminal chargescriminalcriminal justicecriminal defence attorneys

I have some comments on your comment :

Firstly : you seem to me that you are not Egyptian .You must be a forigner ,so you don't understand what the topic is about .

secondly : Your reply has nothing to do with the core of the subject .The topic handles the issue of a person you feel is able to relieve your sadness and give you a hand to get you out of your deep griefs and able to remove your tears forever .A person who feels you sincerely and you mean to him more than life itself .

thirdly : Your comment appears like a kind of advertisemen for a certain site and a person which is not allowed in this site

finally : You put a photo which is indecent , unacceptable and doesn't cope with the rules of our site .Don't do that again .I have to report you participation .
رد مع اقتباس