الصورة الرمزية مصراوى22
مصراوى22 مصراوى22 غير متواجد حالياً
مــٌــعلــم

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
المشاركات: 2,629
معدل تقييم المستوى: 19
مصراوى22 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

( الخطاب – المذكرة – الفاكس – C.V – استمارة التأمين )

Business Letterالخطاب التجاري
اسم الشركة للراسل ( أو أسم الراسل )
, عنوان الشركة ( للراسل )
, اسم الحي أو المنطقة
, المدينة و الرقم البريدي

اسم المرسل إليه
وظيفته
اسم الشركة ( للمرسل إلية )
عنوان الشركة ( للمرسل إلية )
اسم الحي أو المنطقة
المدينة و الرقم البريدي

التاريخ

Dear sir ,
I'm very pleased to write this letter to tell you some information . How do toy do ? .................................................. ......
………………………………………………………………………………………................. ..................................... . I wait your answer . I'm looking for ward to hearing good news . Good bye .

Your Faithfully
التوقيع
اسم الراسل
الوظيفة

* Write a letter to the manager of IBM Company for computers, 112 Sudan street, Mohandseen , Cairo Ask him to send you their latest catalogues of computers and their price list.
Your name is Emad Labib . you work as a secretary at El Fath company, 72 Nozha street, Cairo .
El-Fath company
72, Nozha street,
Cairo .
The manager
IBM Company for computers
112 , Sudan street,
Mohandseen,
Cairo.
Dear sir ,
I'm very pleased to write this letter to tell you some information . How do toy do ? please, send me your latest catalogues of computers and your price list . I wait your answer . I'm looking for ward to hearing good news . Good bye .

Your Faithfully
Emad.

Emad Labib ,
Secretary
*Memorandum ( Memo ). المذكرة
Memo
TO : ……………. ( إلي ) ……………………………………………..………….
From : ( by – your name- you are )…… …… ( من ) …………………………..
Date :…………………………. ( التاريخ )………………………………………
Re : ……………………………( عنوان موضوع المذكرة ) …………………………….
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………
*You are the accounts manager at Bos . write a memo to Waleed Hussein, sales manger. Tell him that you have received a satisfactory credit reference for Kopykwik form their bank. Tell him that the company con open credit account with Bos .

Memo
TO : Waleed Hussein, sales manager . Date : 14 th June, 2007
From : the accounts manager Bos. Re : a satisfactory credit reference

I have received a satisfactory credit reference for Kopykwik from your bank . The company can open accredit account with Bos.

H.W:
*Write a memo :
sent by Mr. Nagi , the director to Nagwa the secretary . He wants her to tell all the managers of the departments that there will be a meeting in his office at eleven o'clock on Monday .

*Write a letter to the manager of Sheraton Hotel,
Mohamed Aly street, Dokki, Giza . Asking him to reserve you a single room with a bath. You will stay for three nights starting form 3 march Your name is Sami Samir and you live at 33 Saad Zagluol street. Alexandria.
رد مع اقتباس