اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > الجامعات المصرية > الكليات الأدبية والتربوية > كلية الأداب > اللغة الانجليزية

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 07-06-2010, 09:55 PM
الصورة الرمزية faten forever
faten forever faten forever غير متواجد حالياً
نـجــم الـعـطــاء

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 9,104
معدل تقييم المستوى: 25
faten forever is on a distinguished road
Icon Music مبادئ الـشـعــر الإنـجـلـيـزي .. للدكتور رضـــا الـسـعــيـد

Preface
A large number of students face great difficulty in understanding , analyzing , and appreciating poetry. The fault is usually not theirs , but rather that of their teachers who face the same difficulty English Poetry is not difficult to understand , once we grasp the quintessential characteristics of poetry , its special diction , and its grammatical peculiarities . Once we achieve that , we will find it easy to understand , analyze , and appreciate a poem .For instance , images depend mainly , apart from the poet's imagination , on figures of speech . Also , music is usually a matter of versification , which is tackled simply with a short and simple section on scansion

In the part which discusses history of poetry , I tried to give representative and carefully chosen poems of the different phases and schools of poetry . They are well-known poems which I liked and enjoyed , I hope that you will enjoy them too , and that they will instill in you a love of English Poetry.

رد مع اقتباس

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 07:15 PM.