اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > المنتدى التخصصى للمعلمين > المنتدى االأكاديمى للمعلمين > حجرة معلمى اللغات

حجرة معلمى اللغات الانجليزية - الفرنسية - الألمانية - الايطالية

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-03-2013, 02:30 PM
ahmed ali12345 ahmed ali12345 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خبير

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2010
المشاركات: 539
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
ahmed ali12345 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

sports
Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points
sports are very important and useful as they keep us fit and healthy .But what sports can we do?. to answer this question we can say that there are individual sports like swimming,running and horse riding .on the other hand there are team sports like football and volleyball.Egypt full of sport champions like Abo trika and Ahmed Hassan .they are pride to their country.The ministry of sports encourage the young people to do sports.So every one should do sports and encourage other to share in the advance of our country.I hope to be the best country in sports as we the first one

Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.1

ااخد كام على البراجراف ده يا مستر.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-03-2013, 10:57 PM
الصورة الرمزية Ayman M.Ebrahim
Ayman M.Ebrahim Ayman M.Ebrahim غير متواجد حالياً
موجه اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
المشاركات: 4,069
معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
Ayman M.Ebrahim will become famous soon enough
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ahmed ali12345 مشاهدة المشاركة

sports
Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points
sports are very important and useful as they keep us fit and healthy .But what sports can we do?. to answer this question we can say that there are individual sports like swimming,running and horse riding .on the other hand there are team sports like football and volleyball.Egypt is full of sport champions like Abo trika and Ahmed Hassan .they are pride to their country.The ministry of sports encourages the young people to do sports.So every one should do sports and encourage others to share in the advance of our country.I hope Egypt to be the best country in sports as we the first one

Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.1

ااخد كام على البراجراف ده يا مستر.
جميل بس اخطاء بسيطه و انا علمتلك عليه
يعنى بداية الجمله ب capital و النهايه full stop و تاخد بالك من المفرد و بعض الكلمات اللى كانت ناقصة
الدرجه ان شاء الله حلوة
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-03-2013, 05:30 PM
أمة الله طالبة أمة الله طالبة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2013
المشاركات: 17
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
أمة الله طالبة is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

جزاك الله كل خير مستر أيمن إبراااهيم بجد انا اللي كنت عايزة شيتاات لفواعدwhen و الحاجات التانية
انا بس حبيت اكتب لحضرتك شكر و أأكد لحضرتك اللي عايزاه بالظبط عشان يحصل الإفادة إن شاءالله و بجد ربنا يجازيكم خيير يا رب
انا لو تكرمتك عايزة الشرح بتاع السبع قواعج بتوع when الأول شرح كل قاعدة و بعدين بع شرحهم و إعطاء الأمثلة مجموعة كبيرة من التدريبات عليهم بس بالحلول طبعا يعني re-write لإنها بتيجي كدة في شكل الإمتحان لإن للأسف المدرسين عندي بيشرحوها و يعطوا مثالين ثلاثة و بس ف بتلغبط و يدخل كله في بعضه ف لو ينفع ملزمة كاملة 25 جملة مثلا كدة و حضرتك طبعا أدري
2-must w have to w ought to w should w must w needn't و ال negative بتاعهم نفس when شرح ثم تدريبات كثيرة بالإجاابااااات الله يباركلكم حتي افرق بينهم
3-will w going to الفرق ما بينهم و شرح ثم تدريبات كثيرة أيضا بالإجاابااات
جزااااااااااااكم الله خيرااااااااا بجد ربنا يجعلكم في ميزان حسناتكم كنت عايزة اعرف ايه نظام المنتدي هو اسئلة بس ولا في حاجات تانية
إن شاء الله اقفل الإنجليش معاكم ياا رب
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-03-2013, 02:59 PM
elngary elngary غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2012
المشاركات: 6
elngary is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Last week, we had a meeting, (at which – for which – on which – by which) we found out about next year's school trip
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-03-2013, 10:34 AM
الحورية الصغيرة الحورية الصغيرة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مجتهد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2009
المشاركات: 117
الحورية الصغيرة is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

في سؤال

I have decided that i .................... travel .
( am going to - will (

ممكن شرح سبب الاختيار
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-04-2013, 11:11 PM
media khalid media khalid غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ممتاز

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
المشاركات: 338
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
media khalid is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:

sports
sports are very important and useful as they keep us fit and healthy .But what sports can we do?. to answer this question we can say that there are individual sports like swimming,running and horse riding .on the other hand there are team sports like football and volleyball.Egypt full of sport champions like Abo trika and Ahmed Hassan .they are pride to their country.The ministry of sports encourage the young people to do sports.So every one should do sports and encourage other to share in the advance of our country.I hope to be the best country in sports as we the first one

هى مش المفروض تبقى others/other people
…ولكن عافيتك هي أوسع لي أعوذ بنور وجهك الذي أضاءت له السموات و الأرض
وأشرقت له الظلمات وصلح عليه أمر الدنيا والأخرة
أن ينزل بي غضبك أو يحل علي سخطك
لك العتبى حتى ترضى ولاحول ولاقوة إلا بك.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-04-2013, 06:50 AM
عضو خبير

افتراضي

طيب معلش علملى البراجراف التانى بتاع 2011 وارجووك تقولى لو بتصحح ااخد كام علشان اطمن بس

How to share in the progress of our country

Fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but I will focus on the main points. Our country is one of the most beautiful countries all over the world.Every one should do his best to make egypt a better place. Many people ask,how to share in the progress of our country?. We have to encourage tourism by handling the tourists like our friends. The sellers shouldn`t exploit the tourists.The mass medias play a vital role in the advance of Egypt .They should show good models of the egyption people to encourage others to be better.The government should care about it`s scientists and reward them for their efforts to encourage them to do their best to make Egypt the most advanced country all over the would. Scientists should make new inventions .Students should study well and do their best to be scientists,doctors,engineers and good models for Egyption people .We should encourage industry ,exporting and reducing importing.I hope Egypt to be better than any time before.Finally, I'd like to point out that what I have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-04-2013, 09:21 PM
a7meeed1122 a7meeed1122 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
المشاركات: 1
a7meeed1122 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Fast>>Quickly
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-04-2013, 09:52 PM
الصورة الرمزية Ayman M.Ebrahim
Ayman M.Ebrahim Ayman M.Ebrahim غير متواجد حالياً
موجه اللغة الانجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2007
المشاركات: 4,069
معدل تقييم المستوى: 22
Ayman M.Ebrahim will become famous soon enough
افتراضي

اقتباس:

طيب معلش علملى البراجراف التانى بتاع 2011 وارجووك تقولى لو بتصحح ااخد كام علشان اطمن بس

how to share in the progress of our country

fancy holding my pen to write about this important topic ! Wow ! I am sure that everyone will tackle it from a different angle, but i will focus on the main points. Our country is one of the most beautiful countries all over the world.every one should do his (their) best to make egypt a better place. Many people ask,how to share in the progress of our country?.first, we have to encourage tourism by handling the tourists like(as) our friends.second, the sellers shouldn`t exploit the tourists.third,the mass medias play a vital role in the advance of egypt,so they should show good models of the egyption people to encourage others to be better.fourth, the government should care about it`s (its) scientists and reward them for their efforts to encourage them to do their best to make egypt the most advanced country all over the would.fifth, scientists should make new inventions .sixth, students should study well and do their best to be scientists,doctors,engineers and good models for egyption people . We should encourage industry ,exporting and reducing importing.i hope egypt to be better than any time before.finally, i'd like to point out that what i have just written about this interesting topic is just like adding a drop of water to the ocean.

موضوع جميل
بس يا ريت تغير فى المقدمة شويه خليها ابسط من كده
الاخطاء الاملائية اصبحت قليلة
ارجو استخدام الروابط لتحقيق الوحدة

يعنى ممكن لو من 8 يبقى 6و نص
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-04-2013, 05:58 AM
عضو خبير

افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ayman m.ebrahim مشاهدة المشاركة
موضوع جميل
بس يا ريت تغير فى المقدمة شويه خليها ابسط من كده
الاخطاء الاملائية اصبحت قليلة
ارجو استخدام الروابط لتحقيق الوحدة

يعنى ممكن لو من 8 يبقى 6و نص
[/color]
انا بشكر حضرتك جداا
وان شاء الله اكون احسن المرة الجاية.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-04-2013, 04:24 PM
mazen 2011 mazen 2011 غير متواجد حالياً
معلم لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2011
المشاركات: 343
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
mazen 2011 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة elngary مشاهدة المشاركة
Last week, we had a meeting, (at which – for which – on which – by which) we found out about next year's school trip
meeting at which
we found out about next year's school trip at the meeting
so we choose at
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-04-2013, 04:26 PM
mazen 2011 mazen 2011 غير متواجد حالياً
معلم لغة انجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2011
المشاركات: 343
معدل تقييم المستوى: 13
mazen 2011 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الحورية الصغيرة مشاهدة المشاركة
في سؤال

I have decided that i .................... travel .
( am going to - will (

ممكن شرح سبب الاختيار
am going to
any thing decided or planned
we choose be going to +inf
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-04-2013, 09:05 PM
أمة الله طالبة أمة الله طالبة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2013
المشاركات: 17
أمة الله طالبة is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

إلي مستر أيمن: هل حضرتك انتهيت من الشيتات اللي طلبتها من حضرتك بتاعت when و كدة؟؟
انا في الانتظاااار و جزااك الله خيرااا
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-04-2013, 04:13 PM
الصورة الرمزية (بالقرآن نحيا )
(بالقرآن نحيا ) (بالقرآن نحيا ) غير متواجد حالياً
عضو متواصل

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2013
المشاركات: 766
معدل تقييم المستوى: 12
(بالقرآن نحيا ) is on a distinguished road
Star

لو سمحت يا مستر
هو ايه الفرق بين

conquer*occupy*raide ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

[/SIGPIC]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-04-2013, 08:36 PM
الصورة الرمزية (بالقرآن نحيا )
(بالقرآن نحيا ) (بالقرآن نحيا ) غير متواجد حالياً
عضو متواصل

تاريخ التسجيل: Jan 2013
المشاركات: 766
معدل تقييم المستوى: 12
(بالقرآن نحيا ) is on a distinguished road
Star

يا ريت حد يرد عليا ضروري
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

[/SIGPIC]
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
3ثانوى, لغة انجليزية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 10:19 PM.