اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > قصر الثقافة > التنمية البشرية

التنمية البشرية يختص ببناء الانسان و توسيع قدراته التعليمية للارتقاء بنفسه و مجتمه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 29-10-2012, 02:51 AM
الصورة الرمزية hamdi tahaa
hamdi tahaa hamdi tahaa غير متواجد حالياً
مدرس اللغة الإنجليزية

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2008
المشاركات: 252
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
hamdi tahaa is on a distinguished road
افتراضي failure is the gate to sucess

As Aristotle wrote, “Whatever is impressed is expressed.”When you believe some-thing to be true, it becomes true for you, whatever the fact may be. “You are not what you think you are, but what you think, you are.” The child needs love like roses need rain.When children feel unloved, they feel unsafe and insecure. The two major fears we all develop are the fear of failure or loss and the fear of criticism or rejection.We begin to learn the fear of failure if we are continually criticized and punished when we try something new or different. We are shouted at and told, “No! Get away from there! Stop that! Put that down!” Physical punishment and the withholding of love, possibilities that scare us and make us feel insecure; often accompany these shouts and criticisms.We quit before we even try the first time.Instead of using our amazing minds to figure out how to get what we want, we use our reasoning ability to create reasons why we can’t, and why the things we want are not possible for us.We feel, “I can’t!” or “I have to!” continually. The worst feeling is when we feel, “I can’t, but I have to!” or “I have to, but I can’t!” “If you want to be successful faster, you must double your rate of failure. Success lies on the far side of failure.” The fact is that the more you have already failed, the more likely it is you are on the verge of great success. Your failures have prepared you to succeed. This is why a streak of good luck seems to follow a streak of bad luck. When in doubt, “double your rate of failure.”The more things you try, the more likely you are to triumph. You overcome your fears only by doing the thing you fear until the fear has no more control over you. Your self-concept precedes and predicts your levels of performance. All improvement in your life therefore begins with an improvement in your self-concept. The very worst beliefs you can have are self-limiting beliefs of any kind.The starting point of unlocking your potential, and accomplishing more than you ever have before, is for you to challenge your self- limiting beliefs. You begin this process of freeing yourself from self-limiting beliefs by imagining that, whatever they are, they are completely untrue. The starting point of eliminating your fears, and releasing your potential, is to reprogram your mental hard drive with new, positive, constructive, and courageous beliefs about yourself and your future.Throughout this book, you will learn how to do this. People with high self-esteem are virtually unstoppable.

MR. Hamdi Taha
مدرس اللغة الإنجليزية
الفيوم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-10-2012, 04:27 PM
مخلصة مخلصة غير متواجد حالياً
العضو المميز لعام 2013
العضو المميز لقسم فلاسفة تحت التمرين لعام 2014

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المشاركات: 2,022
معدل تقييم المستوى: 16
مخلصة is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

The starting point of eliminating your fears, and releasing your potential, is to reprogram your mental hard drive with new, positive, constructive, and courageous beliefs about yourself and your future
wonderful words
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 07:58 AM.