اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > القرية الذكية > تعلم الانجليزية

تعلم الانجليزية خاص بتعليم الانجليزية للكبار والصغار ، دورات الانجليزية بمراكز اللغات وشهادة TOEFL

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
Prev المشاركة السابقة   المشاركة التالية Next
قديم 11-06-2018, 11:59 PM
الصورة الرمزية Mr. Hatem Ahmed
Mr. Hatem Ahmed Mr. Hatem Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً
نائب رئيس مجلس الإدارة

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2011
المشاركات: 49,815
معدل تقييم المستوى: 10
Mr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Hatem Ahmed has a reputation beyond repute
Exll Phrasal Verbs

Preface

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds ... I praise Him, seek His forgiveness and assistance

Peace and blessings be upon our Prophet and Master Muhammad, his kith and kin, his companions, those who call to his message and follow his guidance until the Day of Judgment

They are the most common phrasal verbs in English; ordered alphabetically from letter (A) to letter (Z), I collected them with examples from dictionaries such as Oxford, Cambridge, Longman, Webster et cetera

Finally, I hope to this work will be a beneficial to everyone who wants to enrich his English language

Mr. Hatem Ahmed

آخر تعديل بواسطة Mr. Hatem Ahmed ، 13-07-2018 الساعة 07:28 AM
رد مع اقتباس

العلامات المرجعية

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 11:23 PM.