اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > القسم الإدارى > طلبات واقتراحات الأعضاء

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-08-2014, 05:14 AM
txxcaahw txxcaahw غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2014
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
txxcaahw is on a distinguished road
افتراضي . The singer dazzled in a bronze-hued Lanvin top

It was all about metallic for ?on last night’s . The singer dazzled in a bronze-hued Lanvin top,?Vivienne Westwood burgundy bubble hem skirt, matching Brian Atwood heels, and edgy gold Jennifer Fisher jewelry. Lopez?went with a?shiny lip and dark-rimmed eyes to complement her ensemble, and opted for slicked-back simple waves when it came to her hair. The judge’s nails also stuck to the metallic theme, and were?done in a shimmery combination of colors. “I liked the way the material of the top and skirt picked up the light and shimmered, and decided to make a similar color on Jen’s nails,” nail expert?Tom Bachik tells InStyle.com exclusively. “I wanted to create depth and dimension so I started by painting her nails black and then put a mix of glitters on top. I used two golds and a bronze to create that dimension among the tricolor. Finally, we cleaned off on the edges so there was a black edge all around.” Want more J. Lo fashion? Tune in every Thursday and Friday this season to catch more of Jennifer Lopez??s?American Idol?style moments right here on InStyle.com, and?!

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 02:18 AM.