اهلا وسهلا بك فى بوابة الثانوية العامة ... سجل الان

العودة   بوابة الثانوية العامة المصرية > مدارس اللغات > المرحلة الثانوية > الثالث الثانوي لغات > مواد الصف الثالث الثانوى لغات > Physics

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-02-2011, 11:11 AM
رؤى عبدالله رؤى عبدالله غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2009
المشاركات: 26
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
رؤى عبدالله is on a distinguished road
افتراضي advanced in phys.

A power station is connected to a factory 2.5 km away by two wires. the potential difference between the terminals of the wires at the station is 240v and that for the other terminals at the factory is 220v. = calculate the resistance of one meter of the wire and its radius ifits resitivity 1.57x10-3ohm.m and the current is 80A

you have 6 resistores of resistamces1,2,2,4,5,6 .show with drawing how to connect them to obtain atotal resistance = 1ohm

A12 v battery has an internal resistance of 0.5ohm. calculate the percent of voltage drop for this battery when connected to a 2 ohm lamp

Abattery connected with a resistor(R) so the current intensity is (I) when another resistance (0.5R) connected with the first the current inc. to double . calculate the r in terms of R

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-06-2011, 01:56 PM
الصورة الرمزية hatemT
hatemT hatemT غير متواجد حالياً
مهندس قوى كهربية

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2011
المشاركات: 1,022
معدل تقييم المستوى: 15
hatemT is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رؤى عبدالله مشاهدة المشاركة
A power station is connected to a factory 2.5 km away by two wires. the potential difference between the terminals of the wires at the station is 240v and that for the other terminals at the factory is 220v. = calculate the resistance of one meter of the wire and its radius ifits resitivity 1.57x10-3ohm.m and the current is 80A
The solution:
as we know; the resistance is equal to=V/I=(240-220)/80=0.25 ohm; thus the resistance per meter= 0.25/2500 ohm/m. "don't forget to multiply the ans. by2"
and then we can get the raduis fron the equation of the resistivity; R=(rho*L)/A, and A=Pi.r^2

you have 6 resistores of resistamces1,2,2,4,5,6 .show with drawing how to connect them to obtain atotal resistance = 1ohm
The solution:
Is lefted to yours

A12 v battery has an internal resistance of 0.5ohm. calculate the percent of voltage drop for this battery when connected to a 2 ohm lamp
The solution:
firstly before connecting with the resis. the voltage drop was equal to 12v" open circuit", and after connecting it; thus the current would be produced; as a resulte the voltage across the battery will fall to 12-(0.5.I); and as the current could be calcultad easily, from I=12/2.5=4.8 Amp. , soooooo this's
the voltage drop becomes 9.6v. ; the % voltage drop=(12-9.6)/12=20%

Abattery connected with a resistor(R) so the current intensity is (I) when another resistance (0.5R) connected with the first the current inc. to double . calculate the r in terms of R
The solution:
I think this's easy, you can answer it
Good luck; bye bye
قيل لاحد الخبثاء: كيف تخُرب البلاد. قال اٌخون الحكام وأسُب القضاء واهين الحراس وأُجهل الأراء واُسفه العقلاء واُسرّح السجناء واشجع الغوغاء وانصر الجهلاء.فقيل له: أهناك قوم يقبلون ذلك فى بلادهم.قال لهم: نعم.في بلاد يكثر فيها المنافقين و الجهلاء
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

العلامات المرجعية

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +2. الساعة الآن 02:17 PM.